Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for illegals who thought they would get papers under Clinton presidency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't. Their asses need to GTFO. If I need a new TV I don't kick in someones door and take theirs. That is what all these illegals have done. Stolen the American dream from someone who wanted to come here legally.

Comment

FeelsBadMan will they have internet where you'll be deported to?
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-11-2016, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Cant they just get married to become legal?
        The government is up your ass on that one... way easier said then done...

Comment

I feel bad for the kids who didn't have a choice too come here, are raised here, don't know crap about their native country and get shipped back. I know we say they should come into the light but that's rough when your scared of being punished or someone you love punished.... but on the otherhand if all Americans have too respect the rule of law why should someoneelse get a free pass when you have people who bust there ass trying too get legal when some waltzed over and got it by complaining....

I'm a liberal but I see some of the flaws with my side.

Comment

illegal asylum. is there such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I'm a Pinoy and know a few that are here illegally. One has a drivers license and works. She uses her cousin's SS basically pretends she is her cousin. I believe her cousin is ok with it to help her.
              Maybe Angelina Jolie will adopt her.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I don't. Their asses need to GTFO. If I need a new TV I don't kick in someones door and take theirs. That is what all these illegals have done. Stolen the American dream from someone who wanted to come here legally.
                Who going to work the fields and do all the farming work they do? White America's? Black Americans? Asian Americans? Fuk no none of them have the heart and balls to do the farm work they do.

So stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Who going to work the fields and do all the farming work they do? White America's? Black Americans? Asian Americans? Fuk no none of them have the heart and balls to do the farm work they do.

So stfu.
                  Of course they would do it, when they get better paid for it.

Comment

I don't really know anyone that well who is not a legal citizen.... Most of my family is in MX anyways, but I feel ya in terms of like splitting up families and stuff. However, I do see need to not have open borders and all that as well... Tough situation.

Only thing for me personally though is it will probably lead to longer waits to cross the actual border for traveln Other then that, I won't be affected much.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Of course they would do it, when they get better paid for it.
                      Well genius if you deport all the people you say then who is going to do that work? You and your friends and family? Fuk no y'all don't have the heart and balls to do that work.

So before you and your white ass thinking starts to spew the BS of deporting people. Realize first what America losses.

Make America great doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X