• Who has the bigger chance of winning?

Marquez against Pacquiao

or

Ortiz against Mayweather
    Marquez
    52.63%
    Ortiz
    47.37%

ortiz you and i both know this. unless marquez roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      ortiz you and i both know this. unless marquez roids.
      Actually I can't see Ortiz winning every round against Floyd, all I give him is puncher's chance. Ortiz showed big heart and strength and skill against Berto. But the skill he showed, which we all saw how e ate lots of Berto's punches including the big ones, wont work against Floyd.

About JMM, I thought the style to beat Pacquiao is via counter-punching. (I am unsure how weight and age factor affect JMM) Thats the reason I make this thread.

Comment

Until Mayweather gets his first L i cannot pick any fighter to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Actually I can't see Ortiz winning every round against Floyd, all I give him is puncher's chance. Ortiz showed big heart and strength and skill against Berto. But the skill he showed, which we all saw how e ate lots of Berto's punches including the big ones, wont work against Floyd.

About JMM, I thought the style to beat Pacquiao is via counter-punching. (I am unsure how weight and age factor affect JMM) Thats the reason I make this thread.
          this late in the game 3 weight classes ahead of relevant? come on...

Comment

marquez ...ortiz beating floyd would be way bigger upset than jmm beating pac....that should tell you right there, who has the better chance ...
            Last edited by puga; 09-09-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              this late in the game 3 weight classes ahead of relevant? come on...
              Well, I just dont underestimate JMM. As much as I want to force myself to believe that Ortiz can even win more than 3 rounds against Floyd.

I just hope that if the fight doesnt turn the way we expected that Pac wins easily, we give the props to JMM and not saying that Pac is a bum.

Comment

Ortiz is tailor made for Floyd.

Marquez has already beat Pacquiao. I dont see him winning this one but hes definitely got the better chance stylistically.

Comment

Marquez is more skilled then Ortiz, but at this stage Ortiz is stronger, faster, and clearly belongs at ww. I give Ortiz the slight edge.

Also anyone beating Mayweather would be the bigger upset, simply because he's undefeated. Marquez has proven he's in Pac's league before, which is why people wouldn't be as shocked.

Comment

It would have to be Marquez beating Pac because Ive seen him do it twice already. I know Pac is stronger now, circumstances are different and I still make Pac favourite but theres more chance Marquez beating him than Ortiz beating Floyd. Ive only seen Floyd beaten once by Castillo but he was injured and set the record straight in the rematch. I dont think Pac set the record straight in his, not to mention his other losses in his career. He is certainly more beatble than Floyd IMO. Lets see.

Comment

Working...
                    X