Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonight, I hope PBC fans can finally get why fans of world boxers complain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    bunch of slack jawed ******s around here, I swear.
    yeah like that f4g Soulja Boy

Comment

"Quick background"... Proceeds to write a full length novel...

Comment

I like a good read and all. But I would have to read this on my train journey to be able to take this in and contribute to the thread in a better way than this.... Sorry

Comment

As soon as I read .. kovalev GGG and gvozdyk I stopped.

You make the weight. You get to fight.
          PBC fighters aren't starting with rounds.. the judging system and many in it for commissions around the country , especially Nevada is poor and the judges are sometimes just terrible.

Next time use punctuation and paragraphs , or better yet paraphrase it all. Because that just ended up as a load of waffle.

As for worrying about "your" fighter fighting against a PBC fighter because they rehydrate well? Bruh ...

Comment

In other words- if a pbc affiliated boxer beats an eastern euro boxer I like I will not give them credit for the win and I will find any excuse for the loss other than the pbc affiliated guy is better than the eastern euro I like.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              In other words- if a pbc affiliated boxer beats an eastern euro boxer I like I will not give them credit for the win and I will find any excuse for the loss other than the pbc affiliated guy is better than the eastern euro I like.
              End thread.

Comment

That wall of text reminded me of this

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=291059

Because Kobe blocked lebron in the allstar game

Comment

I actually read this whole estrogen filled novel and while Inthink some of Boxing logics are $ this one is pure excuse making dog sh.it

So no Easten Europeans get a fair shake against any PBC and to make your argument even more pathetic you include American and Mexican fighters into the mix

So basically the whole sports againstbthe Eastern Europeans is what your saying and all the non Eastern Europeans blow up in weight too much

Dude unfortunately it’s to be expected that the home country fighters get the benefit with the judges of the fighter or who’s the A side and aligned with a power promoter

For the record Kov lost both fight not because hes Russian or because Wards American , it’s because Wards better and Golovkin won both fights against Canelo but lost on the cards because Canelos a earner and so far has never had a scorecard go against him

Boxings isn’t fought on a level playing field and never has been andnwhile it frustrates fans it’s the way it’s always going to be because if a fight goes the distance , the judges can score however they want because it’s so subjective

It sucks and I think draws fans away from the sport but it’s the way it is unfortunately

But next no need for a War & Peace novel

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Jfc man I thought I was long winded.

Is there a cliff notes version of this?

Is this your thesis to get your PHD in boxing debate?

Do you get paid to post here by the word?
                    Yours is a pleasure compared to this guy. I've never read more than two sentences of his essays, max. He bores me to death.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      I actually read this whole estrogen filled novel and while Inthink some of Boxing logics are $ this one is pure excuse making dog sh.it

So no Easten Europeans get a fair shake against any PBC and to make your argument even more pathetic you include American and Mexican fighters into the mix

So basically the whole sports againstbthe Eastern Europeans is what your saying and all the non Eastern Europeans blow up in weight too much

Dude unfortunately it’s to be expected that the home country fighters get the benefit with the judges of the fighter or who’s the A side and aligned with a power promoter

For the record Kov lost both fight not because hes Russian or because Wards American , it’s because Wards better and Golovkin won both fights against Canelo but lost on the cards because Canelos a earner and so far has never had a scorecard go against him

Boxings isn’t fought on a level playing field and never has been andnwhile it frustrates fans it’s the way it’s always going to be because if a fight goes the distance , the judges can score however they want because it’s so subjective

It sucks and I think draws fans away from the sport but it’s the way it is unfortunately

But next no need for a War & Peace novel
                      joke thief

Comment

Working...
                      X