No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    His power is there. Didn't you see the straight left Pac through in Broner's mid section. It made Broner Fold in pain. Not to mention the Straight left to the Jaw of Broner, that buckled Broner's legs. Pac still got plenty of power. You miss with Pac, Pac makes his opponent Pac with a vicious shot.
    Def...Pac's power is still there... just Spence is huge and he sorta charges in relentlessly despite getting hit.

Kell Brook is a big dude...and Spence just kept charging at him.

Boxing wise...Spence cannot outbox Manny. It's the physicality that would allow him to land some shots.

Comment

Manny recently talked about how he couldn't believe he "survived" against Margarito in their 150 lb catchweight fight back in 2010 because Margarito was so much heavier, taller, and rangier than he was in that fight. Pacquiao was in his prime back then and messed up Margarito's face, but Pacquiao took some hard shots in the process.

Pac is now much older, and Spence is stronger, fresher, and better conditioned than Margarito was back then. Pacquiao's fight night weight against Broner was only 149, imagine what Spence's fight night weight will be.

Comment

spence is the dumbest among the top WWs right now.
        he has no defense, no head movement, chin out and a KO waiting to happen for pac's straight left.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
          Def...Pac's power is still there... just Spence is huge and he sorta charges in relentlessly despite getting hit.

Kell Brook is a big dude...and Spence just kept charging at him.

Boxing wise...Spence cannot outbox Manny. It's the physicality that would allow him to land some shots.
          True. It's the physicality. It will test Pac's grit and threshold of pain. 50/50 fight for me. Spence is a size of Margarito and I heard in one of Pac's interviews he won against Margarito but the pain right after is so much.

Comment

Damn. Let Pac enjoy his wonderful win for a day or two before throwing him in with the Spence monster. I think the 28 year old Spence KOs the 40 year old Pac just like I think Spence KOs every living welterweight including Crawford, Thurman and Mayweather; MAN DOWN!

Comment

Spence stops him. He's a way better counter puncher coming forward than people give him credit for. With this being Southpaw vs Southpaw and the southpaw jab coming heavily into effect I don't think Manny's gonna reach Spence before the other way around.
              Last edited by Biolink; 01-20-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I like Spence to stop Manny. Maybe get him to quit on the stool or more likely Buboy calls it in the corner.

And I hope this is next up honestly. I'm tired of Spence getting slept on. A Manny W makes Spence the guy calling the shots at 147 & the money guy of the division.

Comment

Spence, Loma, Crawford are just so much hyped up without even decent challenges

Pac would be competitive. Could go either way if Pac fights them.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Damn. Let Pac enjoy his wonderful win for a day or two before throwing him in with the Spence monster.
                    Lmfao. Brother you know that ain't happening.

Its always "congrats on the W", & sometimes not even that, & then on to "but so & so would beat him".

Comment

Spence or Pac, this is a legit PPV must watch fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X