Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    April 13th 2019.

It is AJ VS Whyte (II) or Chisora.

No doubt whatsoever.

What a turd of a fight that will be.
    Nice advert you put up here.
    Am sure gonna tune in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      True statement. Wlad and Parker and Povetkin and Whyte aren't no hopers. However Whyte and Joshua HAVE fought fighters that are no hopers that you try and make out to be better than they are for the sake of padding their resumes. As such I suggested that the only way for Ortiz to get credit in any fight that's not against Joshua or Whyte is to fight the no hopers that Joshua and Whyte have fought.

You're so primed to insult others and defend Joshua that you can't discuss or read and comprehend rationally. So piss off.
      So those names aren't no hopers then? Therefore you agree with me? Haha.

Brezeale, Martin and Takam are decent, but that's about as far as i'd go where they're concerned. No one is claiming them to be great or anything. If you want a fighter who is decent but hasn't proven anything but is called elite and what not, look no further than Luis Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        So those names aren't no hopers then? Therefore you agree with me? Haha.

Brezeale, Martin and Takam are decent, but that's about as far as i'd go where they're concerned. No one is claiming them to be great or anything. If you want a fighter who is decent but hasn't proven anything but is called elite and what not, look no further than Luis Ortiz.
        Nice word play. Most don't use the term elite. They just say he is the best heavyweight not named Fury Joshua or Wilder. He beats every active fighter on Joshua resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Nice word play. Most don't use the term elite. They just say he is the best heavyweight not named Fury Joshua or Wilder. He beats every active fighter on Joshua resume.
          Whyte and Povetkin would have something to say about that. But all he does is fight bums. Surely the biggest and the best manager in boxing could do better for him?

Comment

Whyte and Povetkin would have something to say about that. But all he does is fight bums. Surely the biggest and the best manager in boxing could do better for him?
            Seems that you are in the mood to talk bollocks instead of boxing. If you want to talk Whyte vs Ortiz, oblige me.

Comment

I never said he was the number 4 you complete ****ing idiot. I was just explaining to you because you were having difficulty with something so simple.

And Whyte isn't a bum. He's a good fighter in the top 5. If he were to get a chance at Deontay, not a single doubt in my mind he knocks him out.
              Whyte just struggled with a guy with 8 losses. Wilder get rid of Whyte faster than AJ did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                Whyte just struggled with a guy with 8 losses. Wilder get rid of Whyte faster than AJ did.
                Wilder isn't doing anything quicker or better than AJ. Nothing. They already have 2 opponents in common and AJ did it much better. He did so with so few fights while Deontay had more than 30 fights. That speaks volumes.

Besides, Wilder won't risk it with Whyte because he fears getting knocked out. Why else would he turn down his biggest payday of 7 Mill? He's a coward, plain and simple.

Comment

Wilder isn't doing anything quicker or better than AJ. Nothing. They already have 2 opponents in common and AJ did it much better. He did so with so few fights while Deontay had more than 30 fights. That speaks volumes.

Besides, Wilder won't risk it with Whyte because he fears getting knocked out. Why else would he turn down his biggest payday of 7 Mill? He's a coward, plain and simple.
                  because he was trying to negotiate a fight with AJ while Hearn was trying to force that bum whyte down our throats.

Comment

Working...
                  X