Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG ruin brooks career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ruined Brooks career the way he ruined Mirko Troll Cop's life.

Comment

Yes and no. Brook took a lot of damage in that fight, but the real issue is that Brook took on another fight too soon, against a dangerous fighter, and most importantly, went back down 2 divisions.

He should have never fought at 147 again, or at the very least not so soon. He bulked up a LOT for the Golovkin fight, losing all of that muscle mass to get back under 147 was an absolutely idiotic move. If he skipped the Spence fight and took on Cotto at 154 in December, his careeer would still be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You post a pic. You post a video. Everybody knows what I look like, who I am. Show us who you are. If I was 260 and built, better believe I'd show that sh it off. Hell, I'm only 175 and I'm proud of what I got
        US? Only reason I'm replying to you are the notifications I get from some GGG Glovking following my sweaty balls around. Would you like to see my sweaty balls too? Instead of using kloroform, I wonT shower for two weeks and I'll just swab my nuts and anaconda choke you and have you whufff my hand for 15 minutes while I watch some boxing from a tablet. you would remember that for the rest of your life and write books about the experience

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          US? Only reason I'm replying to you are the notifications I get from some GGG Glovking following my sweaty balls around. Would you like to see my sweaty balls too? Instead of using kloroform, I wonT shower for two weeks and I'll just swab my nuts and anaconda choke you and have you whufff my hand for 15 minutes while I watch some boxing from a tablet. you would remember that for the rest of your life and write books about the experience
          Damn son, you dug deep for that one. You must really be scared to post a vid or a pic of yourself. Which makes you asking me to, that much funnier.

As far as the sweaty dirty balls, that doesn't surprise me. No one ever accused Turks of being the cleanest people on earth

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Damn son, you dug deep for that one. You must really be scared to post a vid or a pic of yourself. Which makes you asking me to, that much funnier.

As far as the sweaty dirty balls, that doesn't surprise me. No one ever accused Turks of being the cleanest people on earth
            dude, you're 175? You arch your back, your form....

''I'm Not The One Calling Out The Little Guy..'' - Bhop

btw, look how sloppy you hit the bag. You don't even have routine power or know the form how to throw punches... to follow up either left or right... experience hitting bags innit... quit trolling dude.

Even your daughter said ''Do Loud Punches''

NOW, for the love of god, stop following my sweaty nuts!!

Comment

dude, you're 175? You arch your back, your form....

''I'm Not The One Calling Out The Little Guy..'' - Bhop

btw, look how sloppy you hit the bag. You don't even have routine power or know the form how to throw punches... to follow up either left or right... experience hitting bags innit... quit trolling dude.

Even your daughter said ''Do Loud Punches''

NOW, for the love of god, stop following my sweaty nuts!!
              And the fact that your punk b itch ass is too scared to post a fuçking thing shows that right there would beat the fuçk out you.

Post a pic or shut the fuçk up

Comment

He still won some rounds vs spence

But i think the spence fight will have taken more out of him mentally because he hasnt got the "i fought the bigger guy" excuse to fall back on

I still think hes a very good fighter who i would pick against everyone at 154 except maybe lara by a close margin if hes still campaining at lmw

Comment

I don't have to explain anything.

Look at the thread title pops.

I said look how LONG Khan has not been active since the KO...

If Brook was severely beaten down where his career was ruined, given the whole Boxing community acknowledges how much of a thread Spence Jr. is at Welter, who is ready to go at 154...

Don't you think Brook's camp might have thought twice about fighting Spence considering the broken eye socket?

Therefore, the irony could be said that Spence Jr. could have ruined Brook's career because the other eye folded and homefries was taking knees....

BUT ASIDE from any of that.... you want to bet a perma-ban that I have not on many occassions have written here how Spence took care of Brook?

Is my explanation sufficient pops?
                  Brook still had a belt and a mandatory. Thats why he jumped in with spence,if i remeber right his team wanted him to move to 154 after a break. But he didnt want to give the IBF up so he took on spence who is a killer in his own right. You still cant deny GGG really ****ed him up, brook went up 2 weight classes and fought the biggest puncher their and sustained a serious eye injury, to say that didnt impact him is lying

Khans been out because he also got ktfo and he has no belts to defend, hes semi retired anyway and hadnt fought in a year before he fought canelo.

Comment

PBC fighters ruined Brook's career.
                    If you recall at the time he dismantled Bizier, he knew the backlash was strong for not having fought legit opponents.
                    Thus, Brook was calling out PBC fighters, Danny Garcia, Broner, Thurman, etc. (I'll search Bscene links for you if you're interested.)
                    Nobody responded from Pathetic Boxing Champs. Not one.
                    Spence was calling him out before and after the Algieri fight.
                    Brook called his bluff and he suddenly insisted on fighting his mandatory, which was 41 yr old Bundu.
                    What can Brook do?
                    Last edited by rickJen; 09-14-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X