Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Joey Chestnut win the Mustard Belt again this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    The moral of the story is that once again American can't be beat.
    Wasn't there a Jap before him who reigned supreme? What happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Wasn't there a Jap before him who reigned supreme? What happened to him?
      Yeah, Kobayashi.

He wouldn't play ball with the Competitive Eating Association or something like that. The group that runs Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.

Comment

Kobayashi ducked him.

I wouldn't want to invite this guy to a cook out, better bring own f***in' hot dogs man! Dude must shyt like an elephant afterwards.

Comment

Joey Chestnut once again does America proud, eating a world record 74 hot dogs!

This is his 11th time winning Nathan's Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
            Joey Chestnut once again does America proud, eating a world record 74 hot dogs!

This is his 11th time winning Nathan's Famous International Hot Dog Eating Contest.

Does it count if he throws up straight after it?, I bet they make themselves be sick after.

Comment

Joey is back to defend the title. Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest is on now, live on ESPN2.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-04-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                What does that guy do the rest of the year, eat other sh^t for money? Is eating hotdogs a sustainable way to make a living? Respect to the guy doe, interesting hustle if nothing else.
                I change channels when I see Japanese chics eat 20 times what I can eat... I just wonder how gigantic their chits are..... disgusting..

Comment

Oh snap. They brought in the #1 competitive eater from the UK to try and dethrone the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Oh snap. They brought in the #1 competitive eater from the UK to try and dethrone the champ.
                    The Frank Bruno of competitive eating oh noooooooos.

That said if you can bet the field at sexy enough dog odds it probably ain't a bad bet. Joey being 90%ish to win seems far too high.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      The Frank Bruno of competitive eating oh noooooooos.

You're right, he's probably just another Eurobum.

They're saying Joey Chestnut has taken up yoga in order to help his breathing in uncomfortable positions.

Comment

Working...
                      X