Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollin is getting stream rolled in here.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Of course u would. But that's just the stupidity u throw around here lately. Rees beat bums but Rees is still a ranked lw. Where the **** is Ishida ranked?
      He's a "ranked" LW who has beaten nobody and has absolutely no chance against Broner, which is the exact reason he was chosen. You're beginning to sound like larry with your "rankings" talk. This is a complete **** fight, sorry to break it to you

Comment

Of course u would. But that's just the stupidity u throw around here lately. Rees beat bums but Rees is still a ranked lw. Where the **** is Ishida ranked?
        Golovkin isn't fighting Ishida in a HBO main event. Broner is. That's the difference. Golovkin vs Ishida isn't being bought by HBO and sold to us as a championship fight. It will be featured on a card in Europe. (I suppose there is a chance HBO could show a tape delay but I doubt it).

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          No you're missing the point. I specifically asked you who was promoting Sturm & who was promoting Golovkin. You don't have the slightest clue do you? If you did you'd have your answers.
          Lol, so the answer is in the promoters huh? That still doesn't explain it. I mean he was Sturms mando we all know that, But like I said Sturm wasn't the only world class middleweight. And he wasn't always Sturms mando was he? U telling me he couldn't do more that wait for a shot at sturm? And now it telling me he can't do more than take stay busy fight after stay busy fight? Well i guess should just give up on his career rite now huh?

Comment

A shit fight is a shit fight.

And this one smells of hot doo-doo.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He's a "ranked" LW who has beaten nobody and has absolutely no chance against Broner, which is the exact reason he was chosen. You're beginning to sound like larry with your "rankings" talk. This is a complete **** fight, sorry to break it to you
              Yea it's a **** fight, still better than the stay busy fight u label a stay busy fight, even tho both are stay busy fights. My point is how some defend one and are ok with the other

Comment

Once again where did I say he must fight elite fighters? Once again is sturm the only fighter in mw that was ranked and world class? Just that one fighter? Wtf am I missing? Oh he was waiting for sturm so he couldn't fight anyone else. Gotcha. Meanwhile he could have been building up a resume and making a name for himself. But that's not how boxing operates now I guess.
                Now its Golovkins fault for going after the top guy in the division. Why is Broner fighting Rees then? Fighters must now earn fights? Explain Broner facing Rees then, how has he earned this fight? Yea he didnt.

And no he couldnt fight anyone else, the WBA controlled who he fought and if he tried to face someone, they would drop him off the rankings and remove him from the mando spot. Thats how boxing operates, top guys get protected and the lower guys screwed over to protected them.

Comment

Lol, so the answer is in the promoters huh? That still doesn't explain it. I mean he was Sturms mando we all know that, But like I said Sturm wasn't the only world class middleweight. And he wasn't always Sturms mando was he? U telling me he couldn't do more that wait for a shot at sturm? And now it telling me he can't do more than take stay busy fight after stay busy fight? Well i guess should just give up on his career rite now huh?
                  wow if you can't answer the question then just say so, don't just recycle what you already posted three or four times now.

I'll give you a hint - they shared the same promoter. That promotional companies star fighter was Felix Sturm. Rather than having Sturm fight (and lose) to his mandatory fighter in Golovkin, they dicked Golovkin around wasting his time. Thus the reason Golovkin eventually split since he was treated like dirt. It was a nasty separation with legal battles and lawsuits involved.

Next time you want to talk about something at least try to understand the background information first.

Comment

Yea it's a **** fight, still better than the stay busy fight u label a stay busy fight, even tho both are stay busy fights. My point is how some defend one and are ok with the other
                    Better? Because Rees has padded his record? No its better because he's fighting Broner. You defend one and are ok with the other yourself dont be such a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      No those fights happen, just not when a fighter is bribing his way out of it and screws the other guy over. This is what all fighters do when young but it works by connections. They work their way up an alphabet organization, become the mando and then win their belt or face the champ. Welcome to boxing. The only mind boggling part is how everything is Golovkin's fault. Dude called out the MW King and he ducked him for year= Golovkins fault. Then you blame golovkin for not fighting the best. At this point you're just arguing for the sake of it
                      No what's funny is how nothing is ever the guys fault, it's not his fault sturm ducked him, he isn't the only one sturm ducked tho. Yet many of the others did just fine without him. Goolovkin has been waiting his whole career, fighting these stay busy fights. It's time to move. He had to make something happen and proksa ain't it. Same **** with Pirog and ppl kept giving him the same passes. Now where the hell is Pirog again?

Comment

Working...
                      X