No announcement yet.

Great video explaining the real reason that GGG is hated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    hes hated by fans because hes not black and from the hood. **** it can ban me for race baiting or whatever but im saying the truth, sick of the **** on here. the guys who are slating him, have a think of who there favourite fighters are, they all share one thing in common. ggg is inoffensive, entertaining style, yet people hate on him so much. they have no reason to hate other than the colour of his skin. its absolutely pathetic. dougie fisher described these people perfectly. and of course because the black man didnt get knocked out that means he won the fight in there minds automatically, too slick. **** the demographic and **** the racist pieces of **** who post on here.

using your logic Broner must be loved by fans then right... that's funny because I remember when Maidana beat him everybody cheering and enjoying it. who cares if he moved up two divisions he got beat and that's what people wanted. don't look like love to me.

Comment

What's really funny is years ago when I used to constantly bash floyd, I was racist because I was a white guy that hated mayweather. Then I took a step back and looked at actual skill. I stopped judging with my heart and started to put bias aside and judged with my head. I then realized just how many fighters were hyped, even ones I liked. Miranda...hype, Lacy...hype, provodnikov...hype. Donaire...decent, but still hyped, Hatton...(though he was my favorite fighter) decent, but hyped, khan...WAY hyped, and the list goes on and on.

It's a hard truth in combat sports to admit. Golovkin is B level. He's not elite, he's not ever going to be A level, he would likely lose in a rematch with Jacobs, but they will not take that chance. The truth is money talks. HBO isn't doing that we'll, they need golovkin vs canelo to make money and try to establish themselves (though canelo vs fat boy chavez will almost certainly do more ppv buys that a golovkin fight. Why? People still don't know wtf a golovkin even is.

And yes, 100% ward embarrasses golovkin from bell to bell at 168 or 175...of course golovkin won't ever move up...he hides behind his excuses about unification.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post

using your logic Broner must be loved by fans then right... that's funny because I remember when Maidana beat him everybody cheering and enjoying it. who cares if he moved up two divisions he got beat and that's what people wanted. don't look like love to me.
        you were all loving him until he lost. 'he the next floyd doe' even though he was a piece of **** you all got behind him. but once he lost, he got thrown on the trash heap.

Comment

Why do you have to like ggg?

Comment

Lmao toy quoted one person as proof that everyone loved broner you are a joke

Comment

this guy literally said flowmo in the introduction of his video, titled it, and is comparing other boxing channels because of it.

what is a ''flowmo'' and GGG ''hate'' related?

can someone give a break down please.

Comment

you were all loving him until he lost. 'he the next floyd doe' even though he was a piece of **** you all got behind him. but once he lost, he got thrown on the trash heap.
                you feel dumb now because I destroyed your entire theory. you said GGG is hated because he's not black and ghetto. that means that Broner must be loved right??

and why are you saying "you" addressing me personally like you know who I'm a fan of. you trying to turn this into race nonsense when the only racist is you.

relax.. GGG is a hype job and he's not white, he's Asian. he fought a "chinny" (according to his fans pre-fight) 8-1 underdog and escaped with a gift.

he's entertaining, I enjoy watching him but he looked bad and this was his first step up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                  you feel dumb now because I destroyed your entire theory. you said GGG is hated because he's not black and ghetto. that means that Broner must be loved right??

and why are you saying "you" addressing me personally like you know who I'm a fan of. you trying to turn this into race nonsense when the only racist is you.

relax.. GGG is a hype job and he's not white, he's Asian. he fought a "chinny" (according to his fans pre-fight) 8-1 underdog and escaped with a gift.

he's entertaining, I enjoy watching him but he looked bad and this was his first step up in competition.
                  just play their game.

Eubank Jr. is a more exciting mixed race fighter than Golovkin. Something about ''white'' UK mothers and Jamaican immigrant blood raised in the UK has something cool from the Brits vs Mongolian phenotypes and Caucasian mixes.

For instance Eubank Jr. was raised in the hood and ghetto just like Golovkin.

Comment

He wants GGG to be loved in a way like........Adrien Broner

What else needs to be said. This furthers my proof, that these individuals want GGG to be hated. They are desperately seeking a villain. An Ivan Drago. An anti-Mayweather. So desperate that they've created an illusion that boxings darling is somehow an enemy.

Comment

I can't stand broner, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing him get beat up actually, so you're wrong there.

Bottom line, YOU fall for hbo's hype..the rest of us know a fraud when we see one, hbo has been doing this stuff for years, they are highly biased, and Harold MIGHT have his scores right 50% of the time.
                      Last edited by Metho_4u; 03-20-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X