Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Attorney General under investigation (Russia)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    The establishment (media included) colluded together to elect Hillary, what's the difference?
    That is an example of whataboutism.

Can I take it therefore that you are totally okay with Russia helping to decide who your president is?

Comment

Smoke and mirrors. Just another load of nonsense to try and disrupt Trump's administration from helping the country. Oh well, more and more people are realizing that the narrative is wrong. Sooner or later, the media will have no choice but to start fairly covering the Trump Administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
        Smoke and mirrors. Just another load of nonsense to try and disrupt Trump's administration from helping the country. Oh well, more and more people are realizing that the narrative is wrong. Sooner or later, the media will have no choice but to start fairly covering the Trump Administration.
        If it was found out that a foreign government had decided who your president would be - would that concern you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          That is an example of whataboutism.

Can I take it therefore that you are totally okay with Russia helping to decide who your president is?
          Russia didn't tell me who to vote for.

Comment

If it was found out that a foreign government had decided who your president would be - would that concern you?
            Doesnt really matter since it never happened. I decided who my president would be when I voted for Trump, didnt really need Russian help for that.

Comment

Russia didn't tell me who to vote for.
              That didn't answer the question though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                Doesnt really matter since it never happened. I decided who my president would be when I voted for Trump, didnt really need Russian help for that.
                Sure it is a hypothetical scenario, although there is a greater than 0% possibility of it being true, I suppose.

But you didn't answer my question.

Comment

That didn't answer the question though.
                  Yes it did. Russia didn't influence me, or anyone else.

Comment

Yes it did. Russia didn't influence me, or anyone else.
                    It was posed as a hypothetical question.

Would you care if Russia influenced the result of the election, particularly if it was a clandestine, collaborative effort with Trump's people?

Comment

Originally posted by lomasexual View Post
                      it was posed as a hypothetical question.

Would you care if russia influenced the result of the election, particularly if it was a clandestine, collaborative effort with trump's people?
                      muh russia!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X