NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Also I was surprised at how little interest there was in Berchelt-Miura

At just 64 picks, it was the lowest turnout for any thread since I changed the pick format to a poll. This is in contrast to 93 for Smith-Barrera, which was closer to typical as of late.
    Yeah and I was surprised Berchelt-Miura was the main event of the card, I thought it was SB-Smith.

Comment

• Kinda surprised that the Frampton fight isn't here..please tell me that Rungvisai vs Gonzalez 2 is happening

Comment

• Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
        Kinda surprised that the Frampton fight isn't here..please tell me that Rungvisai vs Gonzalez 2 is happening
        Are you giving Gutierrez much chance to win? Didn't think about that fight tbh.

Rungvisai-Gonzalez 2 is going down as part of HBO's "Super Fly" card in September. That fight will definitely have a pick 'em thread, as well as Estrada-Cuadras. Maybe even Inoue-Nieves too.

Comment

• Gutierrez has a solid record..Seems closer than some of the Lomo/Crawford pickems...I made an absolute killing on Rungvisai at 8-1 on the fantasy betting page..Giving even odds if any Chocolatito fans want their money back

Comment

• I really screwed the pooch by not having a pick em for Miller-Washington. Good matchup on paper.

Miller is hovering around a 2/1 favorite at the moment.

Comment

• Frampton fight is off
              No fight is what I read

Comment

• Updated leaderboard and next few fights will be up by tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Awh shiet, forgot I had something I had to work on for a company I'm interviewing with. I'll update the leaderboard when I'm done with this first.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-01-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Updated leaderboard and next few fights will be up by tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Awh shiet, forgot I had something I had to work on for a company I'm interviewing with. I'll update the leaderboard when I'm done with this first.
                  All settled now.

Working on leaderboard update now, will be up tonight.

The next fight that I had in mind is Crawford-Indongo. The thread for that fight will also be up tonight.

Comment

All settled now.

Working on leaderboard update now, will be up tonight.

The next fight that I had in mind is Crawford-Indongo. The thread for that fight will also be up tonight.
                    Lomachenko fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Lomachenko fight?
                      Nawh, that shiet is in two days. Won't get enough participation.

Comment

Working...
                      X