Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List some drills and combinations from fighter's you've seen in tutorial fashion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List some drills and combinations from fighter's you've seen in tutorial fashion?

If you were to go back and teach yourself all over again, what are some drills you would teach yourself to make a solid fundamental fighter in the quickest possible time?

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
    If you were to go back and teach yourself all over again, what are some drills you would teach yourself to make a solid fundamental fighter in the quickest possible time?
    there is not truth in "drills"
    the right aproach is to develop your understanding for few fundamental concepts, and practice them in the most unique way possible

in 99% cases, blind drilling creates a mess in the head and bad habits

Comment

"quickest time"? nothing in boxing is done quickly other than getting up before 10!

This sport takes years to grasp and you never stop learning, NO one stops learning!
      Ray.

Comment

Portacable and Hilti are some great drills. And I'd go with the Whopper w/Cheese combo with onion rings and a Cola if I were you................ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Portacable and Hilti are some great drills. And I'd go with the Whopper w/Cheese combo with onion rings and a Cola if I were you................ Rockin'
          Very funny that made me laugh il agree with you on hilti great drill.

Comment

I would made sure I kept both hands up above my chin and work on tight guard. Young fighters tend to suffer from "Floyd Mayweather Syndrome"
            Adrian Broner perfect example this Saturday.

I would have worked on a lot more technique straight/tight punches over power and work off the jab better and learned setups.
            I would of worked on more angels in the ring and head movement and hand placement.
            I would have learn to go to the body and not head hunt.
            I would would of made some GO TO COMBOS that would be in my muscle memory.... I would of wrote all my progress down and ideas and really learned what i was doing.
            -Film Study, YouTube, Mediation, the list goes on and on
            -Oh yea i'm forgetting the main thing women and going out drinking that's a pretty big one to.

That is my best advice i guess i'm ranting i just come on this site to download fights.... If you have any questions send me a message on here I can throw you some pointers possibly help the direction of you're training or coaching
            Last edited by Mike_Erm; 12-17-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X