No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "Ward is boring...I will never fight him again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch: "Ward is boring...I will never fight him again"

I just listened to an interview with Froch and he said that if he beats Bute he's not looking for a rematch with Ward. Froch gave Ward credit for being very good and effective. He thought Ward was going to move up to LHW but even if he stayed at super middleweight Froch straight up said he doesn't want to fight him again because of Ward's boxing style. That Ward is a boring fighter and he's an exciting fighter so it's not going to be a good fight.

I'm surprised Froch said that. I mean he's a proud man so why refuse to even entertain the idea to get your revansch because you don't like the way he fights?...That's a lame excuse. What kind of loser mentality is that?? He's basically saying he knows he can't beat Ward.
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 05-12-2012, 05:30 PM.

Ward cruised and coasted to 118-110 win. To be honest, it didn't even look like Froch was that tough of a fight for Ward. Andre coasted.

We'll see what Froch has left now when he fights Bute. If he loses to Bute in the same fashion that he did against Ward, which should have been much much much wider of a UD than it was, than he should retire.

Froch had a solid career. Beat Pascal, Abraham, Dirrell, Magee, Johnson, and Taylor, was a 2x SMW champ. If he looks really bad against Bute, he should just hang it up.

Comment

If he is cool sitting on that loss and never trying to avenge it that is fine.

But yea that is pretty much admitting inferiority.

Comment

lol..we know you wont fight him again cause you cant win.i know its boring when you cant land a punch but are constantly getting punched

Comment

Don't like this either. You should always want to be the best and if he doesn't want a rematch he is pretty much saying he can't beat Ward. If you don't want to be the best, then what do you really want to be? I love Froch so this sucks that he wouldn't want another shot.

Comment

Froch sucks and he knows it. That is why he is saying this. Wasn't Ward's hand broken in the fight or something? LOL Yeah keep telling yourself you won't fight him because he is "boring". What a loser.

And I respect any fighter that steps into the ring but being considered a top fighter in your division and saying stuff like this, yeah you're a loser.

Comment

He's got a point. Going to school can be boring.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                lol..we know you wont fight him again cause you cant win.i know its boring when you cant land a punch but are constantly getting punched
                Perfect translation.

Comment

Lol @ the butthurt from froch! He knows he ain't got **** on ward. He loses to bute as well barring a hometown decision

Comment

lol, i usually lke froch but this was just a dumb thing to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X