No announcement yet.

Economy Reached Over a 3% Growth For 2017, The First Time Since 2005

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Thanks Obama for all your hard work handling over a healthy economy to your idiot successor.

You definitively did a very good job since getting an economy on recession from Bush
    Nice try superfan.

But Obama said the manufacturing jobs were not coming back and that 2% GDP growth was the new normal.

Trump outperformed Obama's economy that Obama had 8 years to work on, and in Trump's FIRST year.

But you superfans are too blind to see actual success.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I'm not making excuses for anything.
      Yes, you are.

You dismissed data that shows Trump's economy is blowing Obama's out of the water, and after just ONE YEAR.

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I said it's been outdated for years,...
      Those are excuses I spoke of.

If it's an outdated statistic; why do the press, economists, and both major Parties use it as a gauge on the overall health of the economy?

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        It's the same reason why liberal statisticians want to get rid of using per capita and just wants to go with the overall total when discussing various subjects. It just paints a nasty truthful picture.
        Superfans always look for the stats that make their team look good.

They may have to really dig for them, as this guy did, but they gotta do what they gotta do to cheer on the team and never give the opponents credit for a job well done.

Comment

Damn.. Donald J. Trump making a mockery of the Obama administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            Damn.. Donald J. Trump making a mockery of the Obama administration.
            Yup.

After 8 years with Obama at the helm, GDP was growing at about 2%.

Less than a year under Trump and it's already up to 3%.

That's very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yup.

That's very impressive.

Comment

Yes, you are.

You dismissed data that shows Trump's economy is blowing Obama's out of the water, and after just ONE YEAR.

Those are excuses I spoke of.

If it's an outdated statistic; why do the press, economists, and both major Parties use it as a gauge on the overall health of the economy?
                I'd suggest they use it because it generally goes up, and is easy to market to the public as 'progress'. If GPI was used as the main gauge to market to the public then the results wouldn't look favourable for either of the parties.

It's relevance divides opinion among economists because it doesn't give a full picture of how the economy is performing as whole and whether that growth is filtering down to the general public. I mean, what good is an increase in GDP is if the average standard of living is stagnant or decreasing?

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  GPI is Marxist drivel in any case. It can be safely disregarded. It's pretty much used by Communist Western European ****holes to make themselves feel better about laughable economies.
                  Germany, France, & England have laughable economies...?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    Germany, France, & England have laughable economies...?
                    It's also used in several US states.

Comment

Yup.

That's very impressive.
                      what's impressive is obama pulling the country our of recession after republicans policies like deregulation of banking system put the country in a ****hole..

also you are a hypocrite i can show you stats that obama did a better job as president but you will dismiss as false but if it's favor of trump, you'd consider it as "fact" to fit your agenda..

Comment

Working...
                      X