Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: McGregor Not Compatible With Boxing - He Won't Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
    Who the **** was Duran fighting at age 40? Floyd is an old man let him enjoy his retirement.
    If you have to ask than that pretty much tells the story. I can assure you that fighters such as Vinny Pazienza and William Joppy were much more credible opponents than Conner Mcgregor.

By the way, they were well after he was 40.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Who would say no? Someone with balls whos not a COWARD. He could've fought any top boxer for way more $$ but chose a 0-0 bum. Just like his entire career of fighting weight drained/tailor made opponents.
        Im not going to argue with u on if Floyd is a coward or not... I don't have time for guys like u...

But all ur fav fighters would have fought Mcgregor even my fav in Manny. They all would have fought for 100 mill.

I dont like the fight but its on everybody's lips right now so it will sell anf they will make big money.

U would do wayyyyy worse for a 100 mill...

Comment

pac is right but hes also kinda salty.

he claims horn has a chance

lordy

Comment

Not compatible with boxing thats what he said doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Who would say no? Someone with balls whos not a COWARD. He could've fought any top boxer for way more $$ but chose a 0-0 bum. Just like his entire career of fighting weight drained/tailor made opponents.
              I don't think that Floyd could make more money fighting anyone other than McGregor. Even if he fought Pac or Canelo or GGG, I seriously doubt he would make 100 million. He would be lucky if he made half that fighting Pac in a rematch. That said, I would much prefer he come back and fight Crawford or Spence or Thurman. He already has enough money. Peace.

Comment

I don't know why anyone getting ready for real boxing match is commenting so much on Mayweather and McGregor. Even if they're asked about it there is no need to answer.

Comment

Zaroku

Pac got me confused birader

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    If you have to ask than that pretty much tells the story. I can assure you that fighters such as Vinny Pazienza and William Joppy were much more credible opponents than Conner Mcgregor.

By the way, they were well after he was 40.
                    )oppyc and Paz threw down, win, lose or draw.

Comment

LMFAO...now the pacFUCK brigade are entertaining this fight. This crew is so gay that even pac sleeping with other men somehow gets a pass

Comment

Working...
                      X