No announcement yet.

Fury back in training 2 days ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    You're only hating because the furious one doesn't commit to societal norms I'd even hazard a guess that you woke up one day to find John fury taking one of your relatives on the pads in your kitchen one morning and feel upset they didn't pick you for elite level training
    BINGO

its as if you were there !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

BINGO

its as if you were there !!!!
      I know its true brother John boy told me that he trains with you & fam said you're quick learners but don't slip punches adequately enough to be apprentice gypsies. I said give them time they got potential John. He said that's fine might take you on the double end bag if your up for it.

Comment

I know its true brother John boy told me that he trains with you & fam said you're quick learners but don't slip punches adequately enough to be apprentice gypsies. I said give them time they got potential John. He said that's fine might take you on the double end bag if your up for it.
        he certainly gives my mommy a good workout

Comment

he certainly gives my mommy a good workout
          Yeah he did mention something along the lines of. "that man's ma has grip strength like golovkin forearms are strong as steel" I couldn't believe my ears. Was in shock very perturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Fury is coming back to save the division!

That sig

Comment

Yeah he did mention something along the lines of. "that man's ma has grip strength like golovkin forearms are strong as steel" I couldn't believe my ears. Was in shock very perturbed.
              you should have seen how clubber lang used to treat her

fury is a massive upgrade

btw, fury is a flubbery waste of space and my idol, curtain cut, would shlt in his mouth all day long. worry free

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                That's speed is pretty much unusual for a guy walking around +300 LBS

Comment

you should have seen how clubber lang used to treat her

fury is a massive upgrade

btw, fury is a flubbery waste of space and my idol, curtain cut, would shlt in his mouth all day long. worry free
                  Sorry to hear miss Elroy Sr took a whooping off that crazy fool clubber lang.

Tyson is the goat your wrong man

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    That's speed is pretty much unusual for a guy walking around +300 LBS
                    Speed kills watch when fury dazzles AJ with it

Comment

People forget that Fury started boxing as soon as he could walk. It's in his blood, he's no novice like Bum Squad & Juicua. Pure natural talent babeh.

Comment

Working...
                      X