Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Wilder isnt happening yet. Lets see Wilder vs Takam!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Wilder isnt happening yet. Lets see Wilder vs Takam!

I'd say Takam would give Deontay a good run for his money and possibly get the honour of being blatantly robbed on the cards.

I don't think Wilder can KO Takam who is a criminally underrated HW. I thought he beat Parker.

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    I'd say Takam would give Deontay a good run for his money and possibly get the honour of being blatantly robbed on the cards.

I don't think Wilder can KO Takam who is a criminally underrated HW. I thought he beat Parker.
    On two weeks notice?

I have come to the opinion that both heavyweight titlists have shown plenty of flaws. The only way to actually know how good they are is to see them both in the same ring. Sadly there is not a lot of other candidates out there to enter the titlist debate and the odds of an unification does not look very good.

Comment

Why would Wilder want to fight a guy Joshua just KOed? That makes no sense at all. If Wilder KOs Stiverne should AJ then fight Stiverne next? That would make as much sense as Wilder fighting Takam next. What should happen next if Wilder beats Stiverne is a fight between AJ and Wilder. The only thing keeping that from happening is that someone is stalling and doesn't want that fight to happen.

Comment

Funny thing is takam would be the best name on wilders record.... he aint fought no one good. All he does is talk

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
          Funny thing is takam would be the best name on wilders record.... he aint fought no one good. All he does is talk
          How would Takam be the best name? Who exactly has he fought and beat? The eyeball test only gets you so far, you need to fight somebody. Same goes for Wilder

As a matter of fact didn't Takam lose to Tony Thompson

Comment

Takam beat mike perez had a close loss to joseph parker wilders best win is bermane stiverne and duhapa

Comment

Challengers always fight the Champions harder this is boxing 101 .

I would like tosee this fight too since we are giving out grades now .lol

EXCEPT you will see ALOT of C's and D's on Wilders report card for a few reasons ,the biggest one hes not Joshua .

Takams style ,chin and BODY WORK would make Wilder look terrible !

I dont even think Takam warrants a top 10 without a significant win but if you are going to play the COMPARE game and this clown Wilder is now giving advice to Joshua ,well come back to this thread after the Stiverne fight ...lol

Comment

Takam didn't deserve the first title shot. He definitely don't deserve back to back title shots.

If you aren't just gonna cut the sh^t & give me Joshua vs Wilder at least give me:

For Joshua: Parker (other champ), Big Baby (I think thats an interesting matchup) or Haye (assuming he can get past Bellew & not break his hip this time)

For Wilder: Parker (other champ), Breazeale (if we wanna dick measure Joshua vs Wilder like the Takam suggetion seems to be about & is likely to be a funner fight then Takam) or Bellew (if he can get past Haye again)

I think those are more interesting &/or fun &/or fights fans can be a lil more excited about then anything with Takam, Pulev, Whyte, Hammer & that ilk of mfers who are doing lil to get fans hyped up.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I have come to the opinion that both heavyweight titlists have shown plenty of flaws. The only way to actually know how good they are is to see them both in the same ring.
                  Look at this mfer being all logical on a boxing forum. That doesn't fly here sir!!!

Comment

Only the AJ delusional fan logic says Takam gives Wilder any sort of problem. Wilder keeps him at the end of the jab for most of the time until he knocks him out. It will be faster than AJ's win.

Comment

Working...
                    X