No announcement yet.

Those were LEGIT body shots!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    I honestly think some fake **** went on here. A week before the fight the Ward camp started talking about how Ward would knock Kovalev out when they haven't been doing it for months? Kovalev didn't get paid **** so he might've taken some money under the table for it. He didn't really seem upset at all by the decision.
    I don't know about that. Kov was talking a lot before the fight, just to eat his words? Idk

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      You're a confirmed Kovalev nut hugger. You got called out in another thread. LMAO he quit like a Russian hoe. No offense Russian posters. I only mean Kovalev.
      You are an embarrassment, should consider joining to a Steve wonder analytical desk

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        You keep posting this like it's irrifutable proof that their were low blows. You can't see contact so you don't know. You can however see Kov just sit there and not contest what happened, he quit.
        wtf you talking about he bent over in pain from low blows and once he look ups and see the ref wave his hand he stands up immediately to contest lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          I'm not a Kovalev fan, I dislike both of them for various reasons.

And nothing you said makes sense. You ignored the lowblows and mentioned Round 5, which was garbage. Neither one of them landed much of anything except for Ward's nice hook to the head.
          You literally don't know what you're actually watching on the TV screen. Never discuss boxing with me, ever.

Comment

Close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              wtf you talking about he bent over in pain from low blows and once he look ups and see the ref wave his hand he stands up immediately to contest lmfao!
              Or....
              He bent over in pain from the body shots because you can't tell in the video you keep posting.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                And OMFG NSB might have the most biased Kovalev fans ever. If you saw some of the comments and scores in the master thread. You guys are a damn shame to boxing.

And I told you he couldn't handle Ward's body shots! Also, I literally called this happening in one of the prediction threads today.
                You are brain dead and/or blind. Kovalev was hit by three successive low blows below the belt line and directly onto his balls prompting the stoppage. Watch the replay, it is there for anyone to see.

Video evidence. I was ready to give it up to Ward, but that ending is what it is. Be real about it.

Comment

Some were low. Borderline is legal but cheap strategy to keep hitting there just because the ref is allowing it. Not even one warning to Ward to keep it up.

Comment

I don't know about that. Kov was talking a lot before the fight, just to eat his words? Idk
                    He got virtually nothing for the fight. Seemed pretty content with losing too. Under the table money like those cheap Mexicans get.

Comment

Or....
                      He bent over in pain from the body shots because you can't tell in the video you keep posting.
                      you can tell lmfao..

but whaTEVER IM OVER IT FOR NOW chinesse food time. keep being one of those lames who cant keep it real for shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X