Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo break 20 world title defenses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

under golden boy promotions, of course. charlo and saunders arent going to shut him out or knock him out, no chance. same with jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      under golden boy promotions, of course. charlo and saunders arent going to shut him out or knock him out, no chance. same with jacobs
      Charlo is a much better fighter than Golovkin and punches harder, I'd have him beating Canelo pretty comfortably.

Comment

Canelo wont NEED to fight that long.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          Charlo is a much better fighter than Golovkin and punches harder, I'd have him beating Canelo pretty comfortably.
          Based on what??

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            yeah im sure you would, even though hes not actually done anything of note.

Comment

Lol people saying gg defended it that many times is one of the biggest trolls in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lol people saying gg defended it that many times is one of the biggest trolls in boxing history
                Fine..!! Will he break Hopkins record?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  yeah im sure you would, even though hes not actually done anything of note.
                  That's what the eye test is for. But I wouldn't expect you to know.

Comment

At most, I see him fighting 12-14 more times in his career, 2x a year for the 6-7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      Based on what??
                      Superior punching power, better stamina, stronger jab, faster reflexes, higher speed, longer reach...

Comment

Working...
                      X