Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
    Joshua speaking truth here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CZcwsUq9Y

Wilder been avoiding for ages, it's easy to look at these guys and see who is the loudmouth liar and who is genuinely making the fights and the effort.

Wilder has a signed contract folks, for 90,000 at Wembley Stadium in the Spring - do you get that?

How can anyone not see Wilder is the duck?
    Nationalistic pride is a good thing per se but you have to live in the real world

First team Joshua says Wilder has to fight one of their stalemates, then team Joshua sends them a ridiculously low offer, then team Joshua says give us 50 million and you got it. Team Wilder says okay then team Joshua starts backpedaling. Then team Joshua sends them a contract with no date. There's one team trying to deliver this fight to us and it sure as hell isn't team Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Wilder's stock is at an all time high and AJ can't even get people to care that he's got a major fight coming up so I guess the public already decided who they believed.

You guys with these garbage threads (both Wilder fans and AJ fans) are just making noise. You're not going to convince a single person at this point so STFU and talk about the good fights that are actually happening.
      /thread...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Do you not understand WIlder does not have to accept a damn flat fee of $15 million???
        He‘s usually making a tenth of that amount so he should stop being stupid asking for 50/50 but simply take that generous offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          I'm a pretty good judge of character, but the real question is why do British people have such whack teeth? Like damn, there's something wrong in the air or water over there
          I think it's the other way around .
          We got the pearly whites thanks to the Flouride in Our water .

Comment

[QUOTE=Redd Foxx;19093316]Wilder's stock is at an all time high and AJ can't even get people to care that he's got a major fight coming up so I guess the public already decided who they believed.

You guys with these garbage threads (both Wilder fans and AJ fans) are just making noise. You're not going to convince a single person at this point so STFU and talk about the good fights that are actually happening.[/
            There's a new sheriff in town. Wow Red way to put these fools on notice. You're right lets enjoy the flights thst are actually happening starting with Sat night.

Comment

Not sure what that video has to do with character. This isn't about character. This is about a giant pile of money & avoiding the biggest risk to reaching that giant pile of money. And if I was in Joshua's position I'd probably be avoiding my biggest risk to if I could collect nice purses while beating far less threatening opposition. I mean the numbers are crazy even for the lesser opponents. Why not beat more of these bs guys, let my biggest threat get a lil older making him less of a thread & then if everything shakes out right I can get that pot closer to the end of the rainbow? That said it doesn't seem to be endearing him to the UK fans as of late so much & most US boxing fans aren't THAT aware of him still, but I mean when you are making crazy money vs w/e opponents even if some fans are yawning at your decision of opponents with Joshua's appeal its not gonna hurt him too much.

So cliff notes can't blame Joshua for going for the max $ less risk route cuz I'd do the same in his shoes, but he's not winning the hearts & minds of boxing fans right now.

Comment

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                He‘s usually making a tenth of that amount so he should stop being stupid asking for 50/50 but simply take that generous offer.
                The Fury fight will make him and Fury far more money and give him more exposer...He does not have to beg for a flat fee man

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Nationalistic pride is a good thing per se but you have to live in the real world

First team Joshua says Wilder has to fight one of their stalemates, then team Joshua sends them a ridiculously low offer, then team Joshua says give us 50 million and you got it. Team Wilder says okay then team Joshua starts backpedaling. Then team Joshua sends them a contract with no date. There's one team trying to deliver this fight to us and it sure as hell isn't team Joshua.
                  Twisting the facts like OJ Simpson's lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    Twisting the facts like OJ Simpson's lawyer.
                    1776 was a loooooong time ago. Get the **** over it already(who won that was anyway?).

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Wilder's stock is at an all time high and AJ can't even get people to care that he's got a major fight coming up so I guess the public already decided who they believed.

You guys with these garbage threads (both Wilder fans and AJ fans) are just making noise. You're not going to convince a single person at this point so STFU and talk about the good fights that are actually happening.
                      ReddFoxx knows what the GO is.
                      Makes very good points every time he posts.
                      I'm a newbie and learn things of guys like the ReddFoxx.

Comment

Working...
                      X