Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2018, 02:02 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Flo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 288,576.51
Default So sad to see Matthysse lose like this

I’ve always like Matthysse. This was a guy who, 7 years prior, was seen as this feared, devastating KO artist and the second coming to Julian Jackson at the time. He didn’t live up to his full potential and since his losses to Garcia and Postol he just wasn’t the same fighter anymore. He was really unfortunate to have been in the ring with another fighter who just happens to be an ATG legend with some fight left in him. It was pitiful to see him look helpless and not fight the same aggressive style he’s known for.
I hope Matthysse retires for good. He’s had a good career and will always remember him for his exciting style and good fights.

Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 07-15-2018 at 02:06 AM.
Flo_Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2018, 02:04 AM #2

Quoted: 1555 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,273,020,973,621,117,452,288.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass 
For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 Ginger Wigger wishes he was black lmfao - $Bullsfam$ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

So sad to see him lose to a cheating roid abuser
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:05 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 975 Post(s)
KTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to beholdKTFOKING is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,922,229,795,505,902.50
Total Points: 1,922,230,795,554,259.75

I don't feel bad for him at all. I've always felt he has lacked something mentally and damn near always fell short in the big fights. Obviously has the big win over Peterson, but should have beaten Judah clearly at that point of his career but he let it be close, thought he beat Alexander and that was a bad decision, but late vs Garcia he got discouraged and we all know what happened against Postol and Pacman. If things aren't going his way, he's not going to fight through. Doesn't have that type of character.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:13 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,000,001,000,000,003,768,320.00

Havenít watched the fight probably wont

But no one should be suprised, Lucas is the most over rated fighter the last 10 years, always came up short , heís been done for years as a top echelon fighter and probably never was one to begin with he went life and death with Molina years ago and had they practically gave him a strap when he fought that Thai factory worker and he looked like absolute sh.it in that fight
R_Walken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:31 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2072 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeMexican_Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,135,768.24
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Havenít watched the fight probably wont

But no one should be suprised, Lucas is the most over rated fighter the last 10 years, always came up short , heís been done for years as a top echelon fighter and probably never was one to begin with he went life and death with Molina years ago and had they practically gave him a strap when he fought that Thai factory worker and he looked like absolute sh.it in that fight
I agree with you

Lucas is a B class fighter
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:33 AM #6
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

2.5 mil for a less than 1/2 hearted 15 minutes ?!?!?!

yeah, im crying my eyes out.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:35 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Pinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond reputePinoy4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,033,837.30

Lucas can now retire and say he fought the best
Pinoy4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:37 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3911 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 440,049,095,373,714,049,990,656.00
Total Points: 440,049,095,373,830,483,869,696.00
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
2.5 mil for a less than 1/2 hearted 15 minutes ?!?!?!

yeah, im crying my eyes out.
Stoppage in round 7, so thatís just under 21 minutes. You could see how his struggle was real.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:39 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,163,697.78

for those who say mathysse was never that good probably have never seen the lamont petersen fight

even spence couldnt do what mathysse did to him
danceswithfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 02:39 AM #10
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Stoppage in round 7, so thatís just under 21 minutes. You could see how his struggle was real.
i think pac felt more pain this fight than lucas did. no place for lucas to fight at now. he should retire.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
lose, matthysse

User Tag List