Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is a Disrespect To Boxing!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who promotes Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs), agrees with the opinion of his fighter as it relates to a much talked about pay-per-view clash between retired former five division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disrespect to boxing? Oh wait wait--I had something for this.....Kind of like your last fight against Manny? or Kind of like your matchmaking skills for your cash cows?

Comment

You know what was a disrespect to boxing? Putting MMA hypejob Ronda Rousey on the cover of Ring Magazine.

Comment

Let boxing have some payback since MMA has been running with the Toney vs Couture fight as an example for years.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          You know what was a disrespect to boxing? Putting MMA hypejob Ronda Rousey on the cover of Ring Magazine.
          Beat me to it.

He's right but this coming from him is a straight hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            This...plus even though I agree mayweather vs mcgregor is lame and a disrespect to boxing but didn't oscar or canelo say they would fight him too (oscar saying canelo would fight him)?

Comment

canola is a "disgrace" and not fit to carry the jockstrap of Triple GGG

Comment

I totally agree with him.
                Last edited by Jedi Vader; 02-25-2017, 05:53 AM.

Comment

DLH salty that he wont see a penny if this fight is made.

Still mad that mayweather shattered ppv records in the manny fight and made 200 million without DLH getting a penny.

Comment

The only thing De la Hoya does these days is cry....crying about something all the time.....and trying to disrespect Mayweather at every turn like a jealous lover. Didn't he fall off the wagon like a month ago? Doesn't he have his own demons to conquer before trying to destroy what someone else has going own. I'm starting to realize that he never seen liquor he didn't stop to drink....never seen Coke he didn't stop to sniff...and never seen women's underwear he didn't stop to put on. So Go find that tub you were sitting in, in those fishnet pantyhose you were wearing, shut up, and let other people make their money and you focus on getting your 3 month sober coin from AA.

Comment

Working...
                    X