Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Povetkin Strong, But Didn't Hurt Me In The First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a competitive fight, so even if he did get buzzed, that’s just the sport. In sparring you get little ‘wake ups’ all the time, it’s who wins the fight that matters.

If anything AJ put to bed the glass jaw theory, he took at least 3 shots that if he had a glass jaw would have put him on his back, Pov is a puncher.

Wilder is a different style entirely so this fight provides little to indicate how that would go, but unfortunately we ain’t gonna see it, cos Fury will beat Wilder, Wilder has elementary skills compared to Fury, he gonna eat the jab all night and lose a very boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      no head movement aj wont be able to survive wilder for 12 rounds
      Spot on ...................and Barry and Eddie know it.

Comment

Anyone thinking Joshua was hurt is a 24 carrot idiot. He was clearly off balance. I'm sure the left hook to the nose stung a bit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          AJ: I won't do it for 50 million dollars.
          Fury: I'll do it if I never make another penny.
          See the difference?
          Joshua wants the fight in the UK. That money was only for the fight being in the states. When did Joshua say he'd fight Wilder for 50 mill for a fight in the states? He never did, did he? He's always talked about the fight being in the UK. So he never went back on his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! And after seeing PEDvetkin winning on all scorecards I see why.
            After 6 completed rounds, Joshua was 4-2 up.

Oh wait, sorry. You're Mexican so don't know how to score properly. You even had Canelo the drug cheat winning both fights against Golovkin when the vast majority had him losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
              This is what I say to Wilder when Ortiz rocked him because Wilder was not hurt like Joshua plus Povetkin boxed similar to Spilzka too had Joshua rethinking what the next move would be thar is why you see him act hesitant about setting those punches up.

Plus I think Wilder would have beaten Povetkin in better fashion than Joshua did and I think that Ortiz would of knocked Joshua out if he was landing like that
              I'll try and decipher what you're trying to say...

Are you saying Povetkin hurt Joshua more than Ortiz hurt Wilder?

Wilder doesn't even get bums out of there in 7 rounds but he's going to do a better job than Joshua did? Are you American by any chance?

Comment

Complete bums were able to survive until late into the fight so i'm sure a vastly superior fighter will do a lot more than that. In fact I see Joshua getting rid of Wilder within 4 rounds. And there's nothing Wilder could do to stop that. He'll set his shots up properly and land on that glass chin he has and do the business. It will only take one good shot. Fighters with much better chins are badly affected after a big shot from Joshua so Wilder with his glass chin is going to sleep. We both know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
                  This is what I say to Wilder when Ortiz rocked him because Wilder was not hurt like Joshua plus Povetkin boxed similar to Spilzka too had Joshua rethinking what the next move would be thar is why you see him act hesitant about setting those punches up.

Plus I think Wilder would have beaten Povetkin in better fashion than Joshua did and I think that Ortiz would of knocked Joshua out if he was landing like that
                  Hahahahaha..... Where have you been all these while? You are indeed very good in comedy.

Comment

I hate to hear this no head movement stuff as an excuse or a weakness.
                    We have seen many great fighters with good head movements still got KOed. So what's the fuss about no head movement?
                    Hez been winning top fighters with the same no head movement. Go get a chill ma niggi.

Comment

AJ must rank as 1 of the top 3 finishers in boxing.
                      If he smells blood he finishes you...from the start of hurting povetkin he must have finished him in 30 seconds and that includes the 1st count.
                      Definitely a hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X