No announcement yet.

PBC on FOX - Dec 8 @ Barclays?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Those will all be televised. Plus press conferences. Plus Post-fight.

And studio shows. Studio.

For only 10 cards a year LMAAOOO not even 1 a month LMMMAAAOOOOO And all of that is on the ESPN app that is cheaper than ordering Fury-Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      For only 10 cards a year LMAAOOO not even 1 a month LMMMAAAOOOOO And all of that is on the ESPN app that is cheaper than ordering Fury-Wilder
      You’re trying so hard. But remember “killakalli”...

PBC is dead!

Comment

You’re trying so hard. But remember “killakalli”...

PBC is dead!
        nope. PBC is 10 dates a year on fox and 12 minor league fights on FS1. Not dead. Just drastically modified and reduced

Comment

What is wrong with 10 shows a year on FOX? That is more than I thought there would be. You want them to have a show every week or what? Quality>Quantity. More importantly the FOX shows should have on average $5 million budget a show. I'd rather them have that then put on 20 shows with half the budget.

Comment

nope. PBC is 10 dates a year on fox and 12 minor league fights on FS1. Not dead. Just drastically modified and reduced
            Damn forreal? Horrible. I mean, really.

Comment

Damn forreal? Horrible. I mean, really.

you said it. 10 dates a year for high level cards and 12 farm league cards is good if you have a stable of 40-50 fighters....not 200

Comment

you said it. 10 dates a year for high level cards and 12 farm league cards is good if you have a stable of 40-50 fighters....not 200
                Um what? Are you going to ignore the dates on SHO? And not all 200 (Not the case anymore), are high level fighters. PBC having close to 30 high level cards is more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Um what? Are you going to ignore the dates on SHO? And not all 200 (Not the case anymore), are high level fighters. PBC having close to 30 high level cards is more than enough.
                  Shhh. Let him live in his fantasy world.

The one where ESPN Sportscenter shows the weigh-ins for all their fights like Fox will for every fight event.

Where a show in Dan Rafael’s garage on an app of one million people is equal to two shows in a FOX studio in front of an audience of 200 million.

Where Haymon has 200 top fighters that need dates.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, PBC is dead

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    I hate to admit it but from foxes Point of view Killakali maybe correct.

The fox-PBC deal could have been a lot better if pbc didn't cut in showtime. Imagine boxing getting 50 dates on only fox and FS1. It would have been similar to the UFC deal.

The problem is that SHO is holding on to the pbc even when theyre value is decreasing to Al's creation. In order for SHO to continue to stay relevant in boxing their going to need to start doing something different.
                    Im not going to jump the gun and say PBC on CBS but what does showtime bring to the table that fox alone couldn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                      I hate to admit it but from foxes Point of view Killakali maybe correct.

The fox-PBC deal could have been a lot better if pbc didn't cut in showtime. Imagine boxing getting 50 dates on only fox and FS1. It would have been similar to the UFC deal.

The problem is that SHO is holding on to the pbc even when theyre value is decreasing to Al's creation. In order for SHO to continue to stay relevant in boxing their going to need to start doing something different.
                      Im not going to jump the gun and say PBC on CBS but what does showtime bring to the table that fox alone couldn't do.
                      Because FOX wouldn't give the PBC 50 dates? Why would they do that? FOX got the PBC for damn near half the deal they had for the UFC.

Getting rid of SHO makes no sense at all considering they have been invested in boxing more than any other network for the last five or so years.

Comment

Working...
                      X