Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Returns Home, Open To Fighting Again in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Returns Home, Open To Fighting Again in 2018

Four division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez, returned home to Managua, Nicaragua, after his formidable presentation on Saturday, when he scored a knockout in five rounds to former world champion Moises Fuentes of Mexico, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How can you not love little roman who has always fought the best around and everyone and has always fought to entertain. Roman easily had the skills to turn himself into a defensive fighter and decision his way through to 50-0 but the legend always took risks to entertain us. I will always admire and respect chocolatito and will continue to follow his career down to the end

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      How can you not love little roman who has always fought the best around and everyone and has always fought to entertain.
      I was even more impressed with how he showed his heart and consoled Fuentes after the KO. Dude is a quality human being. He showed the same compassion that his countryman Arguello did after defeating Mancini.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I was even more impressed with how he showed his heart and consoled Fuentes after the KO. Dude is a quality human being. He showed the same compassion that his countryman Arguello did after defeating Mancini.
        i dig roman. his most impressive perfomance may be ahead of him. he & SSR need a rubber match.

or maybe he should rematch the judges from the first fight.

Comment

He better be ready by next month cuz thats the only date HBO looks like it gots this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He better be ready by next month cuz thats the only date HBO looks like it gots this year.
            Dan Rafael sid today theyre working on one with Bivol/Smith Jr on, New York, end of Nov/Dec, Munguia's lazy ass is on it aswell. I wanna see Gonzalez fight Yafai, **** knows what Yafai is playing at.

Comment

Quality fighter and a quality person. Had the pleasure of seeing him live 5 times and he's always great value. The hatred he got on here was both baffling and disgusting. Proof that our sport has some of the worst fans.

Comment

Roman looks tired to me. I got turned on to him for the Niida fight by a friend and have been hooked ever since. I never wanted him to take the 1st Wangek fight because I just felt Wangek was too big and powerful. Roman has nothing else to prove for his career. I think a 3rd fight with Wangek would be foolish. I just don't want to see him take more punishment.

Comment

Chocolatito vs Yafai would be nice to end the year for him

Comment

Not the first time he did that either

Comment

Working...
                    X