Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black folks telling it like it is. See the Trump sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, there is a BLM sign towards the front of the protest. 4:14-4:25. (In Black and Yellow, in front of the "Trump/Pence Must Go!" one)

But people will pretend BLM doesn't care about this at all.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-06-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Comment

aaaahmygaaad the problem that is black people smh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Presumably the one at 0:28, but if you look closely when it comes into view from other angles eg 1:14, 3:24 it actually says "Trump/Pence Must Go!".

See the trump sign doe man down

Yes thought it was funny seeing the sign and then asking for Trumps help.

Comment

I'll admit I have no issues with thugs killing thugs. The issue is the people are being killed in the crossfire.

I don't care what color you are this just hurts. Someone's like completely stolen! **** is said and it eats at me.
            I really hope the black community ban together and put pressure on Washington to solve this bull****.
            These young black men need to grow up. This isn't a race to the bottom. Killing your own over some beef or drugs. You watch drugs inc and these guys act like they woukdnt want to do anything else. Like you could offer them 50k to cut the BS and they wouldn't take it.

I dunno what makes them think dealing or being in a gang is so cool. They want that respect from the streets so bad. How do you change that? I watched a lot of the Rolo drama, him posting on th net about his dealing and how they wouldn't get him.

So how do you fix this?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                So how do you fix this?
                The first step is to allow the good people of Chicago their 2nd Amendment rights.

As it is now, only the criminals are armed up there. That creates a huge problem, obviously.

As for the rest, it's all about a lack of fathers in the black community. Like 80% of black kids are born to single mothers. That's horrible, and a key root of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                X