Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2018, 11:54 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5613 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,012.15
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default Matthysse prioritized health and is probably retiring soon.

His sister seemed to agree with my opinion when I expressed it:

1. Him understanding he couldn't beat Pacquiao. He was taking a beating and it was pointless to continue.
2. He is probably retiring now. He's finally made good money.
3. He didn't let his hands go, particularly right hands and combinations. He could at least have tried more. He didn't want to. He fought scared after the third round.

It was no dive in the sense that he didn't try at all. Lucas understood that his long term health is more important than what others think of him. I believe the second KD happened because he already knew he could only win with a KO at that point so it was ok to take a break and avoid getting punched more after he felt that right hand on the forehead.

So, at the end of the day, it is what it is. Love it or hate it. He will now enjoy his money and be remembered as the guy who destroyed Peterson and some other B level fighters 5 years ago.

I have mixed feelings to be honest. I'm happy for him, he deserves his money. But as Chavez Sr said to his son in the Canelo fight: "Please give me one round!!!"
_Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-16-2018, 12:59 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5024 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,066.08
Total Points: 33,454.25
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

At one time he was a damn good fighter. When I saw his last fight before the Pacquiao fight I thought he was just a shell of his old self. The hand speed and powerful accurate combinations were gone. He KOed a guy who had no business fighting for a vacant title.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:01 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2065 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 12,423.14
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Lucas had some good wins Peterson being one of the most impressive but last nights Lucas was a completely shot fighter simple as that
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:09 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 798 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,911.34

I think the eye injury against Pistol scared him. I think if I lost vision in one of my eyes, even temporarily, it would scare me too. I don't think Lucas can fight anymore he caught that self preservation virus. Like the one all of us have and most fighters don't.
4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:15 AM #5
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11845 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,210.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

''i was handed a title (
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
), money man pac is in need of one, i can 'earn' 2.5 to have him take it from me.....my retirement plan has come true
!!!''
~lucas makneessy
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:05 AM #6
Contender

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a glorious beacon of lightSinderellaMan is a glorious beacon of lightSinderellaMan is a glorious beacon of lightSinderellaMan is a glorious beacon of lightSinderellaMan is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 8,179.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I think the eye injury against Pistol scared him. I think if I lost vision in one of my eyes, even temporarily, it would scare me too. I don't think Lucas can fight anymore he caught that self preservation virus. Like the one all of us have and most fighters don't.
Exactly. He was so slow in the last fight because of the risk of permanent vision loss. Iím sure behind his doctorís door he was advised to not box again because of the increased risk. However, he won a world title & in looking mediocre it landed him one last big check. Now he can be smart with his earnings & enjoy his family life. Itís easy to say he took a dive when we arenít the ones getting punched in a comprised eye
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:53 AM #7
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11845 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,210.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

so much for......

''Matthysse's Manager: Lucas Will Make it a War, Retire Pacquiao!''

https://www.boxingscene.com/matthyss...cquiao--129883

i guess one of the mangers in a fight has to be right....tickles me when the other manager gets it so wrong
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
health, matthysse, prioritized, retiring, soon.

User Tag List