Spence-Porter Aug 31 now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence-Porter Aug 31 now?

According to Mike Coppinger.
    But, that's the same date as the proposed Garcia-x2 PPV.

PPV double header now ...
    Lead in to a PPV ...

When did Coppinger give that date?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      None of the dates to any of these fights are official or close to being official. I think he just responded that August 31 is possible.

Comment

Ima laugh my ass off if spencer is the co main while mickey is the headliner. Doubt it though

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          When he mentioned the new Aug 3 fight someone asked about the new Spence-Porter date.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            When he mentioned the new Aug 3 fight someone asked about the new Spence-Porter date.
            There is no way that fight is either a lead in or co-main event lol.

If the fights are on the same date, then Spence-Porter is 100% going to headline. Doesn't make sense from any perspective to have a guy Spence just dominated headline against a fighter Porter just beat lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
              Ima laugh my ass off if spencer is the co main while mickey is the headliner. Doubt it though
              Those two fights are separate ppv headliners. Way to expensive to be in the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                You could laugh as hard as you want. It wouldn’t change the ass whooping mikey got.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  You could laugh as hard as you want. It wouldn’t change the ass whooping mikey got.
                  Lol idgaf. Im not a mickey fan and mickey was expected to lose anyway. Dont see how people praise Spencer for that expected victory

Comment

Haymon secretly hates Spence or some sh^t. Why is Spence ALWAYS getting his dates pushed back & is inactive?

Is Spence on some GRJ sh^t or is there some bs behind the scenes keeping this talented mfer out of the ring too much? Is Spence a drunk like some mfers keep suggesting & they don't wanna push him into fights too early or are just milking him for what they can get?

Guy is older than Canelo & should be one of the faces of the sport but instead he's still a future hopeful at being a face of boxing.

Its frustrating being a Spence fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X