No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anselmo Moreno: A Postscript or A New Chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anselmo Moreno: A Postscript or A New Chapter

By Cliff Rold - He wasn't so much knocked out as surrendered into the finish. It was a moment reminiscent of the end of Aaron Pryor-Alexis Arguello II or Manny Pacquiao-Erik Morales III. Anselmo Moreno (36-5-1, 12 KO) might physically have been able to beat the count when he was dropped for the fourth time last September in his rematch against Shinsuke Yamanaka. He wasn't going to try. A hard shot to the head and he collapsed in the corner, landing almost in a sitting position...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Panama has some great champs and Chemito is one of them.

Comment

I was completely shocked to see the current WBC 122 rankings, I thought Randy Cabellero was coming up next in line for Rey Vargas and now Moreno can slide in ahead? Randy is a former champ and has not lost! Anyways Chemito got this -- to much class and experience for Ceja, tough break for the kid getting thrown in there like this...I mean this isn't Jamie McDonnel.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 05-25-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Chemito is not great he''s good ..maybe the weed helped them but vs Ceja he should win ...advantages in height and reach w/Cejas lazy jab, remember how Ruiz KO'D him ... I could even see a late stoppage for the Panamanian...

Comment

Hope I can find a stream of the Moreno/Ceja fight, should be a good one!

Comment

If I woke up tmrw and every division below featherweight was abolished, I wouldn't even blink.

Comment

Working...
            X