Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White flight... Gentrification... So what should Whites do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stand you make?

*lightsaber*

Last edited by Yoda'sBrother; 04-15-2017, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      It erased a large chunk of it's tax base.
      So Whites should have just stayed? They don't have the right to move when, and where they want to within the country?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I think you'll inevitably arrive at the conclusion that your existence is the problem and that the motive is school yard aesthetic envy

The thousands of volumes on the topic ultimately boil down to: White woman look pretty, white man have her and much gold, not fair, us kill them

All of the one-sided depictions of history where every genocide/slavery committed by every other group is completely ignored to weave this mythos of global white oppression spawns from that simple primal fear and envy

Heh I used to try so hard to see where this grief, frustration, and anger was coming from towards Whites. Lol to be "an ally" if you will. To see if there really is something inherently evil about Whites, and whether or not I could do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda'sBrother View Post
          stand you make?

*lightsaber*

LOL seriously, doe - help my understand the paradoxical nature of this? To be, or not to be, that is the question!

Do I move to black areas and help them clean the area up?

Or do I stay in Whites areas, and get accused of "hogging tax revenues and having access to better schools, hospitals, etc."?

Wot to do, wot to do! Am I not free to move when, and where I please?

Comment

Working...
          X