Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addiction is a terrible thing and i would not wish it on anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post Larry! funny though I know a 56 yr old man been smoking weed since 10 he got the memory of a squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      People choose their own paths but some paths are hard as **** to get off of..nothing is cool about drug use, and it destroys people and tears apart families..Weed is cool and as far as anyone should ever go, anything beyond that and you are on a terrible path and playing with fire..Anyone who is going through it and truly wants to change..you have my support..Be strong
      Respect larr. Ive told you this before, you are a good dude. All additions are bad. All additions are bad. Never start something if you think you can't stop down the line, no matter what it is.

You say weed is cool but think about this. You are a caring dad and are there for them. But kids always do what a father does and are highly influenced. If you want your kids to succeed in every way in life I'd get off that weed. Even though weed is looked on as not a bad thing but it does inhibits ones development, especially in kids. If they want to indulge in weed when they get older and are living a successful life. I say go for it. But to have a parent constantly stoned smoking weed it will influence your kids to do weed at a young age and inhibit their ability to obtain there full potential.
      Last edited by boxinghead530; 03-21-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Ghetto azz larry addicted to smokin dick

Comment

Keep everything in moderation. I do lines from time to time. Nothing wrong with that

My buddy tried to give me a hit of meth. F that sht

Comment

More of a meth guy myself......😤

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm trying to cut down on drinking
              Oh shiet you just reminded me I still have a four loko left in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                People choose their own paths but some paths are hard as **** to get off of..nothing is cool about drug use, and it destroys people and tears apart families..Weed is cool and as far as anyone should ever go, anything beyond that and you are on a terrible path and playing with fire..Anyone who is going through it and truly wants to change..you have my support..Be strong

This is a quite ironic post. You mention addiction but ignore your own addiction to weed. That's like me saying addiction sucks however alcohol is alright but anything else and you're playing with dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  Keep everything in moderation. I do lines from time to time. Nothing wrong with that

My buddy tried to give me a hit of meth. F that sht
                  That's kinda ironic because coke is easily more addictive and destructive than meth.

Coke doesn't last that long and you always want more coke. I don't feel any kind of physical dependency on meth.

The people who become meth addicts are the ones wired to be junkies anyway. The ones who are depressed and have shitty lives, where chasing the high is the only thing that gives them meaning.

The real monster is heroine. I tried that **** and when the high was gone, the entire world lost meaning and the only thing I wanted was to be tranquilized again because everything was so dark and colorless. It wasn't because I was depressed, it was because of the drug. Never touch heroine.

Luckily I knew myself and substances well enough to know what was happening to me after the first time I tried heroine, so from that point I never touch the stuff again, and anybody who has it can go **** themselves.

I feel bad for anyone where heroine is the first drug they try, and then not realizing what's happening to them go back for seconds and thirds, because their lives will be fucked. R.I.P status.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-22-2017, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Addiction has little to do with the substance or the vice but more to do with a disconnect from life.

The vast majority of people who try drugs dont become addicts, even people who are kept on strong painkillers for long periods rarely become addicts unless they had previous addictions.

People can be addicted to anything from **** to food to drugs to gambling or even gaming or working out. Some obviously have worse consequences but the reasons for the addiction are similar.

I read about an experiment where they gave mice two drinking bottles which they could choose to drink from.

1 laced with Heroin and the other just water.

Mice were kept alone in small cages and after trying both bottles eventually drank only form the heroin bottle until they died from it in a few weeks.

However, mice that were put in large cages with other mice and had toys things to do, drank only from the water bottle after trying both.
                    Last edited by Furn; 03-22-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Oh shiet you just reminded me I still have a four loko left in the fridge.
                      The old ones were crack in a can

Comment

Working...
                      X