Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come not one young black actor can carry Denzel's torch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    ________ are grossly overrated when it comes to film and entertainment.

what they are good at is appropriating culture and slapping on their ownership label on it and act like they are the ones behind it while financially raping the person with the true intellectual property rights.

they've been living off spielberg's name and rep for awhile.

Look at how long it took martin scorcese to win an oscar....
    Look at how long it took leonardo dicaprio to win an oscar....

TRUST ME,

had leonardo dicraprio been born leonardo de dreyfuss,
    had martin scorcese been born martin schumer,

they would have gotten their oscars AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGG TIMEEEEEEEEEE AGOOOOOOOOOO.

Believe me...

these people arent great at entertainment, they've just had a monopoly on it and the last 50 years have been nothing but affirmative action hires...

only they forgot the minorities....

That tends to happen when one group, one demorgraphic hold all the power, control all the positions of importance and make all the decisions in one industry.

Why do you think hollywood sucks so bad right now??????????
    Why do you think that it lacks originality????
    Why do you think its remake after remake instead of original new content????

These people have had a monopoly for over 100 years in hollywood.

The creative stagnation that is going on in hollywood is due to the industry powers demographic's blatant greed and subvert nefarious mindset of keeping everything in house....

ONLY CERTAIN TRIBES MUST BENEFIT.........

The only reason why _______oligarchy is ubiquitous in hollywood is because they got their foot in the door first and they have had a monopoly on the entertainment industry and they have been affirmative actioning their tribe every turn they get....

That's why you see unfunny people become comdey stars in america like Amy Schumer....

That's why you see whack ass rappers like Drake become superstar rappers......

They arent really good,

their tribe just has perpetual monopoly...

That's what they do,

the minorities and white non tribe members create and direct the content while the ________oligarchy slap "producer" labels on it and take the lions share of the profits screwing the people actually responsible for the content.

Check the scoreboard.

Most of the great legendary directors have been non you know what.....

Check the scoreboard....
    Don't reply to me with that rubbish again if you don't provide links to back your claim.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Don't reply to me with that rubbish again if you don't provide links to back your claim.
      ill do whatever i want on here as long as i dont break the rules and regulations the owners moderators have set.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        what role did denzel win his ocar with????
        what role did halle win his oscar with????

it wasnt a coincidence.

trust me....
        Denzel won his first oscar as a slave in Glory, then as a corrupt thug cop with no morals or ethics in Training day, many believe he deserved the Oscar for Hurricane.

Halle Berry won the oscar for a Whore crackhead who got boned live on film by billy bob

The next actor to win for blacks will be a black actor who wins for being a gay black man or something thats what im guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Denzel wasn't nominated for best actor until he was 38.. Lol and what a dumb post. You don't know shlt about America or black Americans cuck boy. Congrats you watch the news and movies
          Boy, Denzel's age when he won awards has nothing to do with anything. The era he grew up in is what allowed him to become the actor that he is. You have too much of a mud hut IQ level to comprehend that.

If Denzel grew up in the 90s he would have just become some stupid hoodrat spewing verbal diarrhea that they call "rap" and not amount to anything that takes true talent like acting.

Comment

How the hell has no one mentioned this man:

Honestly, I think he might have a shot at surpaasing Denzel someday. He has a wider range than Denzel, just watch him play Jackie Robinson, then watch him play James Brown, and then see him play T'Challa aka Black Panther. 3 totally different characters. Plus he only plays in good movies unlike Michael B. Jordan. I Cant wait to see him and Michael B. faceoff in Black Panther.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Boy, Denzel's age when he won awards has nothing to do with anything. The era he grew up in is what allowed him to become the actor that he is. You have too much of a mud hut IQ level to comprehend that.

If Denzel grew up in the 90s he would have just become some stupid hoodrat spewing verbal diarrhea that they call "rap" and not amount to anything that takes true talent like acting.
              You don't know anything about America cuck boy. And his age does matter.. Op said young actors.. Well Denzel wasn't the shlt as a young actor, he was old

Comment

Working...
              X