Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar: With Mayweather & Pacquiao being retired Canelo is the face of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Pacquiao is retired while fighting Vargas?

Comment

If Canelo is the face boxing, then boxing will be dead within the next three years.

A ginger should never be the face of anything. Period.

Comment

If Joshua keeps winning, he'll make Canelo look like a mailboy

Does anyone other than Mexican-Americans actually give a **** about Canelo?

Kid is good but far from great and never will be plus he is best known to casuals for ducking GGG
        Last edited by Tomjas; 08-26-2016, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Camelot is not the face of Mexican boxing.

My chihuahua Jhonny is a ****ing fighter. Jhonny, speaks Japanese & Spanish.

He and I hate Canelo. If I say Canelo Jhonny flips out with rage. Jhonny is a pure Mexican in japan.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Any dumb motherfukers that think PPV sales makes someone a great fighter or the face of boxing needs to blow their fuking head off and do society a favor by ridding themselves from breathing the same oxygen that normal people with common sense breath. They are a waste of oxygen.
            isnt that what all you 48ers were all about? PPV numbers? Isnt that why you guys didnt want the man to fight legit threats but circus matches and catchweights? fuk a 48er

Comment

Pac will be the face of boxing until he retires for real

Comment

Oscar better learn how to promote and make big match ups if he wants that statement to become true. When canelo is fighting no name bums with **** under cards Canelo will never gain hype. After Smith Canelo better fight GGG or fight someone good and with a name in preparation for a September showdown with GGG that MUST HAPPEN

Comment

The guy is an idiot. He thinks the media will still overlook his stupidity like they did when he was a fighter. They will to a certain degree

Comment

I agree with this.

Canelo is the face but unlike Floyd he isn't as skilled. Its the reason Oscar is milking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      isnt that what all you 48ers were all about? PPV numbers? Isnt that why you guys didnt want the man to fight legit threats but circus matches and catchweights? fuk a 48er
                      Just look at your avi motherfuker. Now go loot a store you stupid piece of ghetto shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X