Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Mayweather wasnt excited,Would Amir khan vs Mayweather be exciting fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Mayweather wasnt excited,Would Amir khan vs Mayweather be exciting fight?

I am 100% no boxer against Mayweather can give exciting fight other than Amir khan . Amir khan has been enthusastic for mayweahther fight since long time.

Amir khan has fast hands,fast legs,boxing skills and obviously he is vulnerable too, on the other side Mayweather have not got KO win for long time so in his last fight he would go for KO, this scenario would definitely make fight more exciting.

What do you guys think?

If you consider a 1 sided ass whooping exciting then sure

Comment

I don't know where people get the idea that Khan would be competitive against Floyd. All Khan has is speed. Look at how many flaws he showed in his last fight.

Comment

it would be exciting only because Floyd finally knocks someone out

Comment

Battle of the headlocks?

Comment

Khan looks good aslong as the fight is going his way. Algieri showed how to upset that, granted he didn't get the win, but against someone of Floyd's ring IQ, Khan will be reduced to the same lackluster output that everyone else is.

Fast hands mean nothing against someone with Floyd's timing.

Comment

only way it's exciting with Floyd is if the guy is dirty and and pressures Floyd and gets away with it....ala Maidana 1. I rewatched that fight and man was Maidana dirty. No fighter will ever get away with that against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Yes this.______________

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  I don't know where people get the idea that Khan would be competitive against Floyd. All Khan has is speed. Look at how many flaws he showed in his last fight.
                  He is extremely flawed
                  Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Yep Floyd stops him or Khan starts running around the ring again

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    If you consider a 1 sided ass whooping exciting then sure
                    The last time Floyd gave anyone an 'ass whooping' it was when Ortiz walked up to hug him and Floyd dropped him while the ref was looking in another direction. Today, the words exciting and Floyd do not go together at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X