No announcement yet.

Embarrassing moments you'e had.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th grade.

It was raining and kids were standing in the rain waiting for their teachers.

My mom drops me off and I get out of my mom's car, open my umbrella, and walk towards my friends.

My mom drives off.

I'm all struttin' thinking I was the shit because I was dry when some kid says "hey, where's your backpack"?

Once I realized I left it in my mom's car, I dropped my umbrella and start running after my mom's car.

I can hear entire school is laughing while I'm running.

I get back, soaked and everyone's still laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I just had one. I thought the Super Bowl was a PPV event. The woman from customer service probably thought I was an idiot.
      I hate to admit it but i hooked up with this chick. For me she was hot bevause at the time I was used to just banging fat ugly chick. But this girl was hot.

Anyways we were getting down, making out, feeling each other up and just grinding. This was an it I was goingti get to bang her.

But while grinding, making out and doing everything before we took our clothes off to get down. Anyways the making out and grinding session got a little to carried away for me and I did the unthinkable and cummed my pants.

I was so embarrassed and tried to keep it a secret and just keep making out. Anyways she starts to undress herself and everything. I had her naked. Then she took off my shirt and then she unbuckled my pants and pulled my pants. She pulled down my boxers to give me a bj and much to her surprise she just found a wet limp noodle down there.

Dang I was so embarassed as she asked me what happen. What could I say. I just got to worked up and spludged my pants.

I never seen her again after.

Comment

I have no shame.

Comment

Working...
        X