US supplying weapons to ISIS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US supplying weapons to ISIS?

http://rare.us/story/watch-this-vide...n-u-s-weapons/

Video is in the article. ****ing hell...

I don't know much about ISIS,but I think they are bad people. I think they are behind that school shooting in Washington.

Comment

My understanding is that ISIS grabbed a weapons drop intended for the Kurds.

Comment

I.S.I.S. is a chaff codename for the Iraqi levant, and tbqh.....I'm more scared of me having to scrub my wang in the shower.

The day a group of sand gypsies be heads me on camera is the day several sand gypsies are admitted to Syrian Regional Hospital with dozens of stab wounds.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I don't know much about ISIS,but I think they are bad people. I think they are behind that school shooting in Washington.
          I'm not sure about ISIS, very weird situation. No doubt they are a bunch of ****s though
          Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          My understanding is that ISIS grabbed a weapons drop intended for the Kurds.
          I really hope that is the case

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I.S.I.S. is a chaff codename for the Iraqi levant, and tbqh.....I'm more scared of me having to scrub my wang in the shower.

The day a group of sand gypsies be heads me on camera is the day several sand gypsies are admitted to Syrian Regional Hospital with dozens of stab wounds.
          I got your back, I wouldn't mind taking another trip out there to shoot a couple of these pricks.

Comment

Ya'll may disagree with me but I look at it like this. If war is the end state of our diplomatic efforts. The it needs to be an "Operation Clean Sweep" imho. No mercy, savage, brutal, for the world to see(record it ALL), and whatever land we take is ours henceforth after the carnage. If we are not going to conduct operations in said fashion then we need to sit over here and mind our gotdamn business.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I got your back, I wouldn't mind taking another trip out there to shoot a couple of these pricks.
              It's all mutual.

Those ****s stand little or no shot walking our streets.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

barack obama = black ronald reagan.

i dont understand why generals are saying it will take 10-20 years ive heard some even say 30 years to beat ISIS.

Are you freaking kidding me?

how long did it take for the U.S. to defeat saddam's regime but you mean to tell me a al queda off shoot fighting wars on all fronts would take longer to defeat than saddam's regime???

GTFO with that bull****.

Comment

The intentions of the weapons, medical aid, and food drops aren't meant to aid ISIS.

But said drops are unfortunately falling into the hands of ISIS.

There is a distinction, although fat good that does the people that are being slaughtered by ISIS that we are trying to help with these drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Ya'll may disagree with me but I look at it like this. If war is the end state of our diplomatic efforts. The it needs to be an "Operation Clean Sweep" imho. No mercy, savage, brutal, for the world to see(record it ALL), and whatever land we take is ours henceforth after the carnage. If we are not going to conduct operations in said fashion then we need to sit over here and mind our gotdamn business.
                    I get what you're saying, I mean Saddam was a massive **** but he had that place on lock.

Then again when I was in Afghan and just being around those people, sometimes the "kill em' all" approach doesn't work.

It's a huge s*it sandwich over there and we are going to have to take another bite.

Comment

Working...
                    X