• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardians of the Galaxy

Is this movie going to be any good?
    Guardians of the Galaxy

Comment

i dont know but im gonna be high and very willing to find out.

Comment

I remember the comic, it sucked. Why they would make a movie about it...
        Trailers shows me that it will be mostly blue screen eye candy followed up with jokes my 5 year old nor I would think were funny.
        They slapped a Marvel tag on it , set a budget , and are hoping to clear that budget with a 20% profit while tarnishing the Marvel name in the process.

The Marvel movie tag is being squandered when they make movies like this.

If they made a movie with the Beyonder in it, it would make Avengers look like an introduction movie.Hopefully they smarten up and do this because it is by far the best collaboration of storylines to date in the Marvel Universe.
        Just about every character is involved in it and it would need 3 movies to finish the story.

Comment

based on what I've seen, it can't possibly be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
            I remember the comic, it sucked. Why they would make a movie about it...
            Trailers shows me that it will be mostly blue screen eye candy followed up with jokes my 5 year old nor I would think were funny.
            They slapped a Marvel tag on it , set a budget , and are hoping to clear that budget with a 20% profit while tarnishing the Marvel name in the process.

The Marvel movie tag is being squandered when they make movies like this.

If they made a movie with the Beyonder in it, it would make Avengers look like an introduction movie.Hopefully they smarten up and do this because it is by far the best collaboration of storylines to date in the Marvel Universe.
            Just about every character is involved in it and it would need 3 movies to finish the story.

there are so many interesting marvel AND DC characters yet hollywood studios are constantly regurgitating batman, superman, xmen movies

beyonder is an awesome character. so is nova, iron fist, uatu the watcher, even in dc they keep making green lantern movies when there different color lanterns that hollywood could be mining for original storylines that the mainstream hasnt heard of.

there's a reason for that tho.

hollywood studios dont want to risk making a gigantic blockbuster that dont have huge followings hence why they always make movies with the same superheros.

batman, xmen, green lantern, superman, spiderman are the most popular so they assume the have a built in audience so they never lose money. they dont want to risk putting big money on a superhero character not known in the mainstream which is wrong because comic book fans love the entire spectrum of characters in the dc and marvel universe.

Comment

These are some new characters that the movie industry is rolling the dice on . They are the Jar Jar binks of Marvel though , why make this move?

Comment

i hate they made it comedy but that's how it is in the comics..

it's going to be xmen level.. i'm talking about the old xmen..

not the xmen: days of future past.. not even xmen: first class..

Comment

really hoping it's good, and a comic movie that doesn't take itself to seriously, a plus, looks like it can just be simply alot of fun

this movie should be less cringe worthy than most comic movies where the protagonists live in mordern society and dress up like idiots before fighting crime, sick of that now

crossing my fingers on this

Comment

i think its gonna be a good one.

mainstream audience doesnt really know a lot of these characters. it a nice change from the perpetual xmen, spiderman, batman, superman movies.

its something new with a lot of different characters involve.

i got a good feeling about this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X