Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMIR KHAN: I'll NOT disrespect RAMADAN! Not for boxing, not for Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMIR KHAN: I'll NOT disrespect RAMADAN! Not for boxing, not for Floyd Mayweather!

So that pretty much ruled out Floyd vs Khan for September, who's gonna face Floyd in September in your opinion? Mayweather vs Maidana rematch looks more evident now.

When Floyd was asking about if he would move the September date for a clash with Khan he completely ignored the issue and did not address Khan at all, I wonder what was up with that?

Comment

the way he rides floyds D I bet he would, too bad hes not getting the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
        the way he rides floyds D I bet he would, too bad hes not getting the fight
        I think he seriously believe that he can beat Mayweather, thus why..

Comment

In before the "but, but, but, he cheats on his wife doe, he shows his d1ck on skype doe, he's a hypocrite doe."

Comment

I really dislike khan and i hope he gets KO:ed in his next fight but i respect that he takes his religion seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              In before the "but, but, but, he cheats on his wife doe, he shows his d1ck on skype doe, he's a hypocrite doe."
              that was my line you bastard.

Comment

I think one more win at 147 is perfect for Khan to get more experience and settle in with his new style..Devon Ghost or Porter/Brook next hopefully

while Floyd further declines

Comment

man, lets just get khan-floyd over with. does floyd have to fight in september?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

Funny how not even 10% of that is true..

Comment

Working...
                    X