Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Idk, but i jUST bought the new droid mini and fukn love it compared to the droid RAZR maxx (or whatever the f it was called).

Not as big, sleeker, a better feel, etc.

I refuse to carry around a laptop just to make a phone call/get on iinternet/have apps.
    What do you mean by this statement? Explain.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      What do you mean by this statement? Explain.
      Is an explanation really required?

Phones are getting bigger and bigger, to the point that we are about to be carrying around tablets/laptops. Its almost to the point of guys needing a purse for their phone, as it wont fit in their pocket. That's not boss in my book.

Comment

Phones are getting bigger and bigger, to the point that we are about to be carrying around tablets/laptops. Its almost to the point of guys needing a purse for their phone, as it wont fit in their pocket. That's not boss in my book.

if the S4 wont fit in your pocket, it's time to stop wearing skinny jeans bro

Comment

Thats like Trading Jessica ALBA for Miley CYRUS

What you playin at?

Comment

My S3 fits perfectly in my pocket.

You're clearly overreacting.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              I've always owned Galaxy phones, and never owned an Iphone. Plus, I hate the lag on the S4.

Just want a different experience.
              I like my I phone. User friendly! Just all around good STRONG phone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                if the S4 wont fit in your pocket, it's time to stop wearing skinny jeans bro
                I can fit it in all my pockets lol.

Front pocket its a bulky square thing..no thanks jeff

Back pocket is where it went...but yeah...to each their own, I'm mirin my mini.

And they were trying to sell me the new droid thats even bigger then the last on....trolololol
                Last edited by ~AK49~; 08-30-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I can fit it in all my pockets lol.

Front pocket its a bulky square thing..no thanks jeff

Back pocket is where it went...but yeah...to each their own, I'm mirin my mini.

And they were trying to sell me the new droid thats even bigger then the last on....trolololol

i still have my old 4GS and everytime i look at that thing, i can't believe how tiny it is

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Now someone messaged me about the HTC ONE. That's the phone that I really wanted to trade for.

Opinions?
                    First of all, the iPhone is SUCH a boring experience.

HTC One has BETTER sound than the S4 and a BETTER camera when its dark. Apart from that they are pretty damn similar man, go with what you think looks better and feels better. They are just so much better than the iphone5. Why don't you just wait for the next iphone coming out in a few months?

Comment

I been thinking of trading my wife in for a husband.

Comment

Working...
                      X