No announcement yet.

My new pfp top 10 list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Gift over Pacquiao, life and death with a career JWW who lost to Mauricio Herrera= Top 5 P4P fighter.
    You haven't told the full story.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Wins over Peterson, Alexander, Holt, Witter, Vazquez, Abregu, and Campbell are all good, some very good wins. Recent form should count for something too though, and he didn't look good vs Pacquiao and Provodnikov. If Floyd had looked like shit against Guerrero, everybody would want him moved from number 1, even if he won. Same for every other fighter. It's not just winning, it's how you look doing it.

Comment

id like to see froch above both rig and donaire !! ................. lets face it they both only had one hard fight in there entire carers and that was each other lol

Comment

1. Floyd
          2. Marquez
          3. Ward
          4. Bradley
          5. Mares
          6. Hopkins
          7. Martinez
          8. Wlad
          9. Rigo
          10. Froch

Right there: Broner, Matthysse, Quillen, Dawson, Garcia, Alvarado, Gamboa, Alexander, Canelo, Golovkin
          No Pacquiao anywhere at all, Bradley at 4, and Rigo above Froch? Hmmmm....

**** the corrupt judges, in reality Pacquiao beat Bradley's arse easy. His only loss since Morales is to Marquez. Bradley doesn't deserve anything higher than sneaking into the top 10, maybe around 8.

Ward should be higher than Marquez IMO. Marquez, as great and epic as he is, isn't actually looking like the P4Per he once was. Apart from some beautifully timed punches and a go for broke game plan that got him the win, he looked slower, easier to hit, older and just worse than ever before. He should still be around the top 4 or so, but not above Floyd or Ward.

I might go something like:
          Floyd
          Ward
          Marquez
          Hmmm, any name that I think of after these guys simply doesn't sound right at number 4. Pac and Donaire got beat bad. Martinez looked like absolute ****e and maybe should have lost. Bradley is utterly unworthy. Mares....maybe. Hopkins....yeah, a little too old and starting to look his age though. I dont know man.

We need to wait to see Broner, because with all these top guys starting to lose, Donaire, Pac, Martinez, Viloria....makes it hard.

Floyd
          Ward
          Marquez
          Hopkins
          Mares
          Wlad
          Bradley
          Martinez
          Froch
          Rigo

That's just using the guys from your list. Not actually taking anyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Wins over Peterson, Alexander, Holt, Witter, Vazquez, Abregu, and Campbell are all good, some very good wins. Recent form should count for something too though, and he didn't look good vs Pacquiao and Provodnikov. If Floyd had looked like shit against Guerrero, everybody would want him moved from number 1, even if he won. Same for every other fighter. It's not just winning, it's how you look doing it.
            Recent form counts very little in my book because opponents come to win, and they don't always make things easy. Wins are the bottom line. Going life and death with a good puncher after a long layoff and winning shows true character. Bradley has done enough winning to earn his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              No Pacquiao anywhere at all, Bradley at 4, and Rigo above Froch? Hmmmm....

**** the corrupt judges, in reality Pacquiao beat Bradley's arse easy. His only loss since Morales is to Marquez. Bradley doesn't deserve anything higher than sneaking into the top 10, maybe around 8.

Ward should be higher than Marquez IMO. Marquez, as great and epic as he is, isn't actually looking like the P4Per he once was. Apart from some beautifully timed punches and a go for broke game plan that got him the win, he looked slower, easier to hit, older and just worse than ever before. He should still be around the top 4 or so, but not above Floyd or Ward.

I might go something like:
              Floyd
              Ward
              Marquez
              Hmmm, any name that I think of after these guys simply doesn't sound right at number 4. Pac and Donaire got beat bad. Martinez looked like absolute ****e and maybe should have lost. Bradley is utterly unworthy. Mares....maybe. Hopkins....yeah, a little too old and starting to look his age though. I dont know man.

We need to wait to see Broner, because with all these top guys starting to lose, Donaire, Pac, Martinez, Viloria....makes it hard.

Floyd
              Ward
              Marquez
              Hopkins
              Mares
              Wlad
              Bradley
              Martinez
              Froch
              Rigo

That's just using the guys from your list. Not actually taking anyone out.
              You're right about Pac. I'll put him on the right there list.

Comment

I think she has

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg View Post
                  I think she has
                  Who is she, and has what?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    How the hell is Floyd above Ward and Marquez?

I guess cherrypicking once a year makes you the best fighter?

Guys like Wlad, Bradley, Froch should all be above him

Because he's better than both of them??????

Comment

Nice list, dickrider.

Made to provoke Pacquaio fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X