Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions - 1st Show Coming Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Rockin'! Let us know when the website is up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Good luck Rockin', Let us know when the website is up and running.
      thankyou T-Bear. first comes some fund raising and then comes the show. There will be very little on the site to begin with but in time it will grow......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        thankyou T-Bear. first comes some fund raising and then comes the show. There will be very little on the site to begin with but in time it will grow......... Rockin'
        Not sure if rhyming on purpose but i like it, good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Not sure if rhyming on purpose but i like it, good luck bro
          thanks for the good words.... LOL, I'm a poet 'n I didn't even know it.......Rockin'

Comment

Rockin I have been a trainer at the amateur and pro level for over a decade now. I have worked hundreds of fights both amateur and pro.

I hope you are either extremely wealthy or have massive amounts of donations to get this started.

Because there is no money in amateur boxing and the fees alone are ridiculous. dealing with the commissions, planning out events, dealing with the gyms for the fighters, and taking care of the mandatory security and medical you have to have is a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Rockin I have been a trainer at the amateur and pro level for over a decade now. I have worked hundreds of fights both amateur and pro.

I hope you are either extremely wealthy or have massive amounts of donations to get this started.

Because there is no money in amateur boxing and the fees alone are ridiculous. dealing with the commissions, planning out events, dealing with the gyms for the fighters, and taking care of the mandatory security and medical you have to have is a nightmare.
              we'll see. Good things are brewing........ Rockin'

Comment

we'll see. Good things are brewing........ Rockin'
                I'm not in it for the money anyway. It's for the kids, the sport and everythng that can be gained and learned within ones self while participating in this great amateur sport. But most of all it's just because I love this sport.

I know it will take time with many people coming together to make this work. I fully understand the costs in throwing an event, it is not cheap. Therefore I will, in the future, ask for donations to help keep this alive. I will also be throwing fundraiser events. I came acrossed a small sum of money and this is what I chose to do with it. The initial money is invested and so am I, whole heartedly. Let's give these kid's a consistant stage on which to perform.

There are many that I have been speaking to in the sport that love my idea and love what I want to do with it. I have put my own money into starting this up and will dedicate my time to making this suceed.

I hope that my friends in the Boxing Scene forums will help me to make this dream a reality. I know that you would love to see the stars of tomorrow mixing it up, help Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions to do just that, bring you the stars of tomorrow mixing it up in a ring for you today............ Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 02-21-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I'm not in it for the money anyway. It's for the kids, the sport and everythng that can be gained and learned within ones self while participating in this great amateur sport. But most of all it's just because I love this sport.

I know it will take time with many people coming together to make this work. I fully understand the costs in throwing an event, it is not cheap. Therefore I will, in the future, ask for donations to help keep this alive. I will also be throwing fundraiser events. I came acrossed a small sum of money and this is what I chose to do with it. The initial money is invested and so am I, whole heartedly. Let's give these kid's a consistant stage on which to perform.

There are many that I have been speaking to in the sport that love my idea and love what I want to do with it. I have put my own money into starting this up and will dedicate my time to making this suceed.

I hope that my friends in the Boxing Scene forums will help me to make this dream a reality. I know that you would love to see the stars of tomorrow mixing it up, help Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions to do just that, bring you the stars of tomorrow mixing it up in a ring for you today............ Rockin'
                  It doesn't take a little money, it takes tens of thousands of dollars to keep this up. I'm not trying to crush you're dreams, or say you can't do it, I just hope you have a lot of money to invest in this and never hope to see back.

Amateur boxing is dying in this country, when I was an amateur, the venues were packed. Now we are fighting in H.S auditoriums with maybe 200 people there.

Comment

It doesn't take a little money, it takes tens of thousands of dollars to keep this up. I'm not trying to crush you're dreams, or say you can't do it, I just hope you have a lot of money to invest in this and never hope to see back.

Amateur boxing is dying in this country, when I was an amateur, the venues were packed. Now we are fighting in H.S auditoriums with maybe 200 people there.
                    I've witnessed it's decline, been involved since '86. My survival in this venture will not be by collecting the live gates, you just can't survive depending only on that. I have a much different and better angle that I hope will work.

Again, I'm doing this for the kids and the sport, I hope that all of you will help support this. hile I do this for the kids and the sport, the presentation wll be done for your enjoyment.

I can not do this alone. I hope that people will get behind me on this on the internet, donations of time, money and even equipment may be needed.

You guys want a promotion that walks the straight lines, well here it is. This will be my project but I want this to be your promotion aswell as your input is what is going to put great cards together. Basicaly, I want to bring all of you inside of the game, where most have never been, to show it as you have never experienced before.

Yes, it will be alot of work. But honestly, being disabled as I am I have all day and night to think things through and then to get things implemeted and moving when I can.

Rumblin' Rockin' Promotions believes in 3 things. Honesty, integrity and bringing you only the best in amateur boxing action.

If your boxing is not Rumblin' and Rockin' you might aswell be watching golf..................................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-21-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I talked with a bunch of people in the sport last night about this idea and have recieved a great response and interest in this. I will be making many calls from the contacts that I reconnected with last night. While my 1st show may actually be staged a little later rather than sooner (theres alot to piece together here) I have a feeling that this is going to fly. Everybody has shown interest and many 'celebrities' of the sport have pledged their assistance. My fingers are crossed.......... Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-24-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X