No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Why is darts not an olympic sport but shooting and archery are?
    Because they don't allow shooting and archery in bars, even over here in fat yank land, would be my guess.

Comment

• I heard Phelps broke the record for most medals at the olympics.

15 Gold I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        None one likes Lochte huh?
        I didn't have a problem with him until I saw an interview with him after the solo event where he finished 4th.

He just came off as a snide, pompous d-bag.

Comment

• Durant shooting bricks..smh...no intensity...my boys gotta pick it up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double_L View Post
            I didn't have a problem with him until I saw an interview with him after the solo event where he finished 4th.

He just came off as a snide, pompous d-bag.
            What did he say?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              LOL. Actually they're winning in some legit sport like swimming, and umm.... that's it I guess..
              gymnastics.

men won team gold. i believe. will likely win still rings gold too unless horton is in it and goes ballistic.

women might win team gold. will probably win individual floor or beam too.

after that. maybe men's 400 hurdles. some other random shyt stuffed in there too.

tbh china really ain't all that good as a whole but their 4-5 great athletes destroy at least 3 events each. with some shady scoring to go along with it.

wouldn't be surprised if they robbed men's high bar again.

Comment

None one likes Lochte huh?
                he's okay. i hate how he decimated everything in worlds but comes to the olympics and takes the piss in the last 50m of an event he should win.

Comment

What did he say?
                  It wasn't so much what he said but his mannerisms towards the interviewer, kinda hard to explain.

But yeah, I guess a lot of people share the same feelings haha:

Is it me or does Ryan Lochte seem like a douchebag?

Comment

• 0 for 8 from 3pt range....gotta lock down on dee and get some fastbreak buckets...Melo just hit a 3 as I'm typing

Comment

• Bron with that hustle....

Comment

Working...
                      X