No announcement yet.

Froch v Pavlik make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Such as? (assuming Kessler's not an option)
    Arthur Abraham, They both achieved comparable records at MW, now both campaigning at SMW I think that's a great and most relevant crossroads fight for two fighters at crossroads in their careers. Pavlik doesn't deserve a shot at Froch right now.

Comment

doesn't deserve it? Hey the guy had a problem with the grog - he has moved towns and trainers and looked fitter than he ever has in his last fight albeit against an outclassed fighter - like horse racing - you can only beat what's in front of you at the time. To his credit he is fighting again straight away to keep active and has said he wants a crack at the title - froch has a title and i think two granite chinned punchers going toe to toe would make for a great fight...i cant argue with Kessler as an opponent either he looked **** hot last outing...

Comment

I think Kessler-Pavlik would be even better, Kessler would come forward and bomb with him while Froch would jab on back foot.

Comment

You really want to see Pavlik get Bute'd?

Comment

More like Rosinsky/bute. Pavlic is gonna lose tonight

Comment

IMO Bute and Kessler should be ahead of Pavlik,imo Froch destroys Pavlik anyway...

Comment

Working...
              X