Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim bradley underated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wouldn't be underrated at all if he unified the 140 division would he now?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      he shut down Alexander the twat
      he tried for Maidana, but Marcos punked out of the fight
      he ditched Khan to get the Pac fight
      they'll probably still fight later on
      he whooped Lamont already too

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        he shut down Alexander the twat
        he tried for Maidana, but Marcos punked out of the fight
        he ditched Khan to get the Pac fight
        they'll probably still fight later on
        he whooped Lamont already too
        You can soon add Pac to that list
        and hopefully soon after Amir Con.

Comment

Ive seen far more people tip Bradley on here than I ever expected

Comment

I dont see him as being underrated, he was the recognised number 1 @ 140 till he b1tched out of a fight with Khan. He has a couple decent names on his resume, I think Manny will beat him but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
              He did unify 140.

Anyway most people I see giving Bradley credit are those routing for Pacman anyway & are trying to get everyone else to give Pacman credit.

I'm not one of those. Bradley isn't a pushover & there will be a lot of shock across the boards when Bradley has his way with Pacman. Bradley will box circles around Pacman. There's no need to sit & traded with him. It's been proven that movement bothers Pacman. Add Bradley's prime status punch output durability & stamina & you have a huge upset looming.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                He's fighting Manny, so he's not that underrated.
                What he said. But I do agree with the TS' point. Bradley really is an excellent fighter and this is the kind of matchup that proves that Top Rank has the best matchmakers in the sport. Golden Boy invested in Khan and TR is going with Bradley. Difference being that Bradley is being thrown into the lion's den early. I think he can do very well but, as disciplined as he is, this might be too early for him. Pacquiao is a veteran of 60 or so fights, has been in the sport for nearly a century and - in spite of his recent lackadaisical performances - might look reborn against a fighter who is willing to come forward and take some risks. Still, Bradley is a live, live underdog. Manny is the rightful favorite but I'm not betting on this one.

Comment

He is p4p No.8 how is that underrated?

Comment

Tim Bradley is NOT under-rated, cos he is among the Top Ten PFP!

Comment

Bradley needs to put on the performance of his career so far to win this fight and it is possible that he can do that. I would like to see Bradley box well from the outside with movement or be completely on the inside. I don't want Bradley to be at mid-range at no point in this fight. Either outside or inside that is where Manny's weaknesses are IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X