• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' his last day away.......

Last day, post my **** up.............Rockin'

Suicide is never the answer, Rockin'.

Comment

can i have all your green k if thats possible?

Comment

Robert be easy. Your knowledge is needed here.

Comment

Can I have your points and karma?

Comment

All the personal details has been edited out in the dome thread except for one of your own posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              You've changed yer tune. What happened to telling every **** and his mother that they were worthless wastes of space and might as stick a gun in their yaphole and pull the trigger?

I'm not sure I like this new thoughtful, caring and considerate Dirt E. Next you'll have Rockin crying to yer in pms and you'll be there giving him advice and telling him how much he's got to live for and all that business.

You lilly livered slag! Get back to doing what yer do best.

Rockin', Dirt E thinks you're a loser and advises you go take all the pills you can find in your bathroom. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                You've changed yer tune. What happened to telling every **** and his mother that they were worthless wastes of space and might as stick a gun in their yaphole and pull the trigger?

I'm not sure I like this new thoughtful, caring and considerate Dirt E. Next you'll have Rockin crying to yer in pms and you'll be there giving him advice and telling him how much he's got to live for and all that business.

You lilly livered slag! Get back to doing what yer do best.

Rockin', Dirt E thinks you're a loser and advises you go take all the pills you can find in your bathroom. Thanks.
                You're British, I thought you were supposed to be good at detecting cynicism and sarcasm? Suicide is a great answer for most people.

Comment

This is just between me and you...

But Dirt actually Greened somebody in this thread.

It's actually remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    this is not suicide, this is somebody moving on. Jackie will open her gym and I will be back in the mix. I will get my game published and make my own space in the boxing world. I'll be done spending my time here. You guys go on with your bad selves now.......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X