No announcement yet.

Underated ww fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underated ww fights

The one that springs to my mind most is the first fight between Simon Brown and Tyrone Trice-boy, did this fight have it all! It was exciting as fak, plus both guys were young, raw, strong and talented. Ferocious as well. Trice actually had Brown in trouble several times in the first half, but Mantequilla rebounded terrifically and stopped him in the 14th. Brown was also dropped in the second.

Another great ww fight is Marlon Starling vs Mark Breland 2. Starling did incredible stuff here and got robbed.

Aaron Davis vs Mark Breland.

Ike Quartey vs Crisanto Espana

Comment

Milton McCrory vs Collin Jones 1 & 2

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff
        hahaha thats the best you could come up with, Mate?
        Well it's two more than you came up with, Mate. No doubt your objection to my choices has to do with black fighters winning. You have nothing else to offer here.

But I am looking forward to you being banned here very soon.

Comment

Ive already figured you out. An American who considers fighters like Mayweather great. Even though the bloke does more dancing in the ring than Sammy Davis jr. He's not a real fighter. He's flash and fluff. Or Andre Ward who butts more than a billy goat.Timothy Bradley too. That's not boxing. But I understand, Mate. You can't help yourself. I wont even get into what I think about your president
          yh i know imagine that, everyone knows the best jww is maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Well it's two more than you came up with, Mate. No doubt your objection to my choices has to do with black fighters winning. You have nothing else to offer here.

But I am looking forward to you being banned here very soon.
            Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't read any post from him where I've noticed him refer to race...... but there are a lot of great great past white fighters........ I don't even bring race into boxing myself... it's all about the individuals, and their upbringing,,,,, Most great fighters come from poverty,... and poverty is universal...... here's some names for you.... Joe Gans, Jack Johnson, George Dixon, Young Peter Jackson, Peter Jackson, Sam McVey, Sam Langford, Barbados Joe Walcott, Joe Jeanette, Kid Chocolate, Tiger Flowers, Tom Molineaux, Harry Wills, Panama Al Brown. Battling Siki, Henry Armstrong... I'd back that lot against any equal number that you can name from the 1970's to today.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
              Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't read any post from him where I've noticed him refer to race...... but there are a lot of great great past white fighters........ I don't even bring race into boxing myself... it's all about the individuals, and their upbringing,,,,, Most great fighters come from poverty,... and poverty is universal...... here's some names for you.... Joe Gans, Jack Johnson, George Dixon, Young Peter Jackson, Peter Jackson, Sam McVey, Sam Langford, Barbados Joe Walcott, Joe Jeanette, Kid Chocolate, Tiger Flowers, Tom Molineaux, Harry Wills, Panama Al Brown. Battling Siki, Henry Armstrong... I'd back that lot against any equal number that you can name from the 1970's to today.

Every single comment this clown makes praises white fighters while diminishing black fighters. You can look up all his previous posts to see this blatantly obvious pattern. I've seen his type on boxing message boards countless times before. Don't be fooled.

Comment

Thank you friend. Scotty boy9945 is the typical liberal just looking to fight for a meaningless cause.
                I hear a lot of this race stuff today,...... but I have not seen anything offensive, except for some of the spiteful tirades those guys are throwing at each other,... If someone wants to accuse somebody, they should quote the offending post.... put it up there so we can judge for ourselves..... but I'm still waiting for proof............ I don't see anything racist by the words Henry Armstrong, Maxie Rosenbloom, Sandy Saddler or Fritzie Zivic...... I think some people don't get another's sense of humour,.... something sacred for Australians.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                  I hear a lot of this race stuff today,...... but I have not seen anything offensive, except for some of the spiteful tirades those guys are throwing at each other,... If someone wants to accuse somebody, they should quote the offending post.... put it up there so we can judge for ourselves..... but I'm still waiting for proof............ I don't see anything racist by the words Henry Armstrong, Maxie Rosenbloom, Sandy Saddler or Fritzie Zivic...... I think some people don't get another's sense of humour,.... something sacred for Australians.
                  Apparently you didn't take my suggestion and look for the pattern on all his previous posts. That's ok, you'll know soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Apparently you didn't take my suggestion and look for the pattern on all his previous posts. That's ok, you'll know soon enough.
                    I'm neutral, as you can see from 99% of my posts that I have favourites from all over the world. Ive seen his posts in the history section, I don't know about NSB. except for the fact that most people in there are flaming each other. This section usually has a good degree of decorum, many who are my friends on here don't always agree with each other but we respect where they come from..... I hope to discourage any racist talk..... You go to any decent gym and you will not usually see colour mentioned, it comes down to the fighters and their ability.............. I'll back you up if I think someone says something beyond the pale, until then, I'm neutral.... cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X