Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who takes it @ 140 Zab Judah or Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who takes it @ 140 Zab Judah or Devon Alexander?

Me personally, I say Zab more experience and he actually handles himself better at 140 than 147. Look, most of his losses come at 147 than 140. He throws half the punches per round at Welterweight as he does at Junior Welterweight. He has power at 140. Zab
    Zab Judah
    91.67%
    Devon Alexander
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

i'd love to see this fight,i remember zab called him out after the urango fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      Me personally, I say Zab more experience and he actually handles himself better at 140 than 147. Look, most of his losses come at 147 than 140. He throws half the punches per round at Welterweight as he does at Junior Welterweight. He has power at 140. Zab
      I agree, everyone makes a big deal about Alexander's speed but Judah has that game changing speed. Plus Judah makes less noise, I hate that "POP" crap that alexander makes after ever weak jab.

Comment

Comment

Zab, i think he can beat anyone in the 140 division

Comment

Zabdiel would defeat devon even in the Lou

Comment

zab is going to clean out 140

devon and paulie will make for a more better match up

Comment

I lean towards Devon.

Zab is faded.

Comment

Zab by UD. If Devon was more accurate, I'd give him a shot because he has the size, speed and pressure to trouble him. But Zab's defense will eat anything he throws.

This is one fight where Zab won't have to worry bout gassing out, because with the amount of inaccurate punches Devon throws, he'll tire just as fast, especially against a defensive fighter.

Comment

Probably be an even fight before Alexander wins the last few rounds to take a ud. I have the feeling we havent seen the last of Devon.

The common thing about Kotelnik, Bradley, and Lucas is that they are tougher than Devon. Judah just thinks he is.

For some reason I feel there are many similarities between the 2. Good and bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X