Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After defending succesfully 2 times, does PAC deserve the welterweight championship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    mosley brings in the most money. shiiit fight, but its the one that made sense money wise at the time specially when shane broke ties with GBP
    What's ur thought on Marquez at welterweight Ryann??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      What's ur thought on Marquez at welterweight Ryann??
      ***** fight, no matter what weight

just as bad if not worse than mosley. atleast mosley's a ww with a puncher's chance

Comment

***** fight, no matter what weight

just as bad if not worse than mosley. atleast mosley's a ww with a puncher's chance
        Damn homey,3 **** fight's in a row & U still defend that guy??He's still pfp #1 & U still think he merks young,prime hungry fighters.By the time this fight is over,Manny may have completely forgotten how to fight Young,strong prime fighters bro.

Comment

Damn homey,3 **** fight's in a row & U still defend that guy??He's still pfp #1 & U still think he merks young,prime hungry fighters.By the time this fight is over,Manny may have completely forgotten how to fight Young,strong prime fighters bro.
          defend him on what?

i admit that pacquiao's competition is not as stellar as it was a few years back.

him taking on Ortiz, meh.

the fights i'm rooting for are martinez at 154 or floyd at whatever weight.

Comment

Yes because Pac haters are already asking Pac to step up to 154 to fight Sergio or hes a ducker. That tells me they are saying there is no one to fight at 147 for Pac.

I dont know of any other WW who has been requested to step up a division when there are people in his own division to fight.

Comment

defend him on what?

i admit that pacquiao's competition is not as stellar as it was a few years back.

him taking on Ortiz, meh.

the fights i'm rooting for are martinez at 154 or floyd at whatever weight.
              Ortiz has a solid chance imo.He has good handspeed.He seemed strong at welterweight.He isn't shot.I favor Manny,but not by whitewash at all.I honestly wouldn't be surprized if Ortiz pulled the upset.

Comment

Ortiz has a solid chance imo.He has good handspeed.He seemed strong at welterweight.He isn't shot.I favor Manny,but not by whitewash at all.I honestly wouldn't be surprized if Ortiz pulled the upset.
                don't think ortiz is at that level. him beating a berto still haven't convinced me yet. after a couple of fights, sure.

Comment

don't think ortiz is at that level. him beating a berto still haven't convinced me yet. after a couple of fights, sure.
                  Level??at 147??The Berto fight hasn't convinced U that Ortiz is on that level??What other level is there that can top the championship level??He earned his spot as #2 at 147 bro.That means the only person above him is Pacman.I think that level U refer to doesn't exist.Because there is no way that Clottey,Margarito,Mosley nor a welterweight Marquez are on that level.Simply no way.

Comment

Level??at 147??The Berto fight hasn't convinced U that Ortiz is on that level??What other level is there that can top the championship level??He earned his spot as #2 at 147 bro.That means the only person above him is Pacman.I think that level U refer to doesn't exist.Because there is no way that Clottey,Margarito,Mosley nor a welterweight Marquez are on that level.Simply no way.
                    never looked to highly at berto, and let's not forget he is just one fight removed from the maidana quittage.

i still prefer the martinez and floyd fight over ortiz,

and i think ortiz needs a couple more fights. that's me, if you think ortiz is ready, then that's perfectly fine

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      To be the Lineal champ you have to beat the #2 guy at the weight. I know the WBC just handed Pac a JMW title but the Ring isn't gonna just hand him the Lineal title. Even if *******s are crying for it.
                      Floyd is the champ. Even if you argue that he abdicated the throne after beating Baldomir, then Margarito was the next legitimate champion and Floyd shut Mosley out. Fair enough if they think Manny is number one p4p, but there is no real reason that Floyd shouldn't be recognised as the champion, in my view.

Comment

Working...
                      X