Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Men First Class whos excited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it'll honesty be somewhat crap, but Im still planning to see it in the movies on opening day, I dont really care it'll be good enough for an x-men fan

Comment

Matthew Vaughn=Bryan Singer>>>>>Brett Ratner.

This is going to be the best X-Men movie. I thought it would suck cause to me it's tough to have an X-Men "First Class" without the actual first class (Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel), But with the people invovled I have a hard time seeing it being bad.

Matthew Vaughn(director) is the man.....any of you guys see Kick-Ass? Awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Matthew Vaughn=Bryan Singer>>>>>Brett Ratner.

This is going to be the best X-Men movie. I thought it would suck cause to me it's tough to have an X-Men "First Class" without the actual first class (Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel), But with the people invovled I have a hard time seeing it being bad.

Matthew Vaughn(director) is the man.....any of you guys see Kick-Ass? Awesome movie.
        My exact thoughts.

This will be the resurrection of the X-Men franchise.

Wolverine and X-Men III killed it.

Matthew Vaughn is the freaken man.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Thundercats, Transformers, Silverhawks
          When I came home it was Power Rangers and Dragonball Z.

I definitely had better material than you did with the latter.

Comment

When are these pricks going to finally put Gambit in an X-men movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              When are these pricks going to finally put Gambit in an X-men movie?
              I think their saving Gambit, for when the X-men are better LOL one of my fav charators, French too !! LOL

Comment

Working...
              X