Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People criticized Manny for picking Mosley over Bert, so how bout Floyd-Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be fine with that fight. Although it would be best if Floyd would just fight Manny already and Berto would fight Cotto.
    Also I dissagree, I think Adamek does have a chance against Klitschko bros.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      Why not? I mean let's face it, if he were to fight Manny first, there's no way in hell he's fighting again after that. And why should he, unless of course he lost and wanted a rematch?

Would beating Berto prove much? Probably not. But he is the livest body at WW right now. He's young, undefeated, quick, accurate and powerful. It's KINDA similar to the Klitschkos fighting Adamek, just less one sided. Does Adamek have a chance? Hell no. I can't even see him lasting the distance unless they let his face get disfigured like Briggs. But is he the livest body at HW outside of Haye? Hell yeah. I look at Mayweather-Berto or even Pacquiao-Berto the same way. Pacquiao would certainly take him out in 8, and Floyd would break him down and either stop him in Hatton fashion or win a lopsided UD, but it's not their fault their the best fighters in the world.
      Floyd is currently retired, with legal issues...

How bout you fight Berto!?

Comment

i don't like that al haymon bull**** at all---i understand it, but i don't like it--he doesn't want his fighters to face each other but i would love to see berto vs pac and floyd---i think berto could time manny very well, albeit still lose, but he'd do fine imo---with floyd, not so much---floyd's style is timing personified--berto was timed by collazo and was timed even by the guy judah stopped in 3 rounds back in 2005-lol--if you don't know his name by now, shame on you-lol-

1st name cosmo, last name? well, it damn sure ain't kramer-lol---

Comment

the money is fighting magicman next!!!!!!!!!!!!!bwahahahaha if he wins impresssively compared to amir!!!!!!!!!!! he will fight khan next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X